- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The ending, for now. Tell me if you like it, and if you don't, and if it needs changes. Always looking for story ideas:)
CH. 5
"When I saw you shot, I believed it was my fault. Believed that if I was just a second sooner none of it would've happened. When you were lying in that hospital bed, in a coma for days, I was beginning to wonder if you would ever wake up. I wondered how I would survive without you." Tony finished.
"Tony.." Ziva said softly. She could hardly breathe. She didn't know how to answer him, so she stepped forward and kissed him.
She drew back after a moment and just looked at him. "I love you too," she whispered.
"But rule #12. We would be sent to different teams if Gibbs found out." Ziva said. "He can't know or we're dead meat."
"He won't know, Ziva. We can keep it a secret." Tony said. He kissed her again before she unlocked the door and walked, breathless, back to the bullpen. Tony was close behind her.
"So..." McGee mused. "What took you so long to go to the bathroom, Tony?"
"Mind your own business, McNosy," Tony said as he sat down. Ziva sent him an email immediately.

'How can we keep it from Gibbs? We cannot tell anyone, but he will find out soon. Gibbs is not one to be oblivious very long.'

Tony replied quickly.

'We just won't tell anyone.'

Ziva smiled and looked over at him. He was looking at her. She smiled again before going back to her work.
Before long she got another email.

'McGoo wants to know whats going on.'

Ziva could almost hear his laughter.

'No way..if Abby even thinks something is up, she will get it out of McGee in a heartbeat. He is powerless next to her.'

*The End, for now. May continue if I get some ideas.....;)*