[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Horatio and his team find 3 bodies and 2 of them are Marines, Fornell who was visiting Horatio because he was attending the forenisc convetion called gibbs and his team in to help with the murder. and becuase fornell knew that blair and jim were in miami for the same convention he called them in to help with the case.
Rated: R
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Ducky/Gerald, Kate/Abby Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Gerald Jackson, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Other, T.C. Fornell, Tom Morrow
Genre: Action, Case, Crossover, Drama, Established relationship, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Ducky/Gerald
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 347 Read: 2230
Published: 04/11/2010 Updated: 04/11/2010
Story Notes:
this story is in the process and when i get the timeline fixed to match this story i will put up the first chapter.
oh and the timeline will probley(?) change a bit. though i am not sirten(?) how much the timeline will change but it will change.
i will put a separate story that will hold all of the history and notes for this series.
please be patient and thank you for reading this series.

1. the miami and ncis cases by gibbsdinozzo [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Horatio and his team find 3 bodies and 2 of them are Marines, Fornell who was visiting Horatio because he was attending the forenisc convetion called gibbs and his team in to help with the murder. and becuase fornell knew that blair and jim were in miami for the same convention he called them in to help with the case.