- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony is introduced to Tim's world and meets some of the pack.
Chapter Two: Teaching His Rules

Tim came awake in the lazy comfortable way one usually did after an extremely peaceful and deep rest. He felt the body on top of his and immediately felt the muted presence of someone in the back of his mind. The previous activities of the day came rushing back to him in a flurry of images. He grinned when he remembered the body slumbering quite loudly on top of him was Tony and the presence in the back of his mind was their mating link.

Tim resisted the urge to follow the link and immerse himself as completely as he had the night before. He understood now why so many mated pairs warned against getting too addicted to opening the link constantly between their linked minds. It could easily become hazardous to Tim’s ability to control, lead, and hold his place in the pack and it could also affect Tony and his ability to concentrate and perform on the job.

There was a stirring on top of both his body and in the back of his mind as Tony stretched and then stilled completely. Tim watched amused as Tony’s eyes slowly opened and took in his surroundings, including Tim underneath him.

“Hi,” Tim grinned when Tony blushed ear to ear. Tim decided he liked the scarlet color Tony turned when not sure what to do or what to say.

“Um, hi,” Tony finally answered and rolled off Tim, but stayed close so that the front of his body was flush to Tim’s side and Tim’s arm wrapped securely around Tony. Tim leaned down and kissed Tony leisurely, enjoying the intimacy without the overpowering urge of mating.

“I can feel you inside of my head,” Tony whispered wondrously after many slow kisses and caresses.

Tim nodded and opened the link slightly so Tony could feel the depth of what he was feeling for his mate at the moment. He allowed Tony to bask in the tender emotion for a moment before slowly closing the link. Tony looked at him with a slight bit of awe at the way he had just felt Tim’s genuine feelings about him and Tim just smiled back at him.

“So, I take it we can’t stay in bed all day?” Tony finally pondered.

Tim sighed, “No, we definitely cannot stay in bed all day, even though I really want to. I promise you that. Gibbs has probably put a hole in the floor from pacing and I’m sure Sarah is about to bite him in aggravation. They don’t always get along so well. Gibbs isn’t really Pack so he doesn’t treat Sarah with the deference she’s used to. I’m sure Abby would like to see for herself that you came through your first shift alright.”

“Is Abby one of us?” Tony asked.

“Yeah, she’s a born shifter like Sarah and me. Gibbs already knew about shifters from the Corp. A lot of lone wolfs join up to ground themselves without an alpha to hold them in line. When I realized that Gibbs knew about our kind I told him what I was,” Tim explained as he climbed out of bed. He resisted the urge to crawl back under the covers when Tony whined at the loss of bodily contact.

“C’mon, Tony, up and at it,” Tim ordered and Tony scrambled out of the bed. Then looked angry at his quick compliance and glared at Tim.

Tim chuckled, “Soon you’ll find it easier to not immediately do the things that are more like suggestions. It’s only when I push obedience into the link that you will feel the absolute need to do what I say. It’s only hard to ignore anything I tell you right now because we’ve just bonded. Give it time, Tony, and it will get easier. I...I will try and watch how I word things. At work I will be extra careful not to make anything I say come out as an order. Gibbs is still the boss and you’re still my senior field agent.”

Tony immediately went from pissed to appeased. Then he looked down, suddenly realizing that he had no clothes on.

Tim tossed a pair of sweats and a shirt to Tony, “Here, put these on. As soon as we can we’ll run to your apartment and pick up some things to tide you over for awhile.”

Tim watched as Tony pulled on the clothes slowly. His body was obviously aching and Tony grimaced as he bent down to pull up the sweats. Tim ducked his head to hide the grin at Tony’s obvious reminder of their heavy duty love making early that morning. Tony’s scent grew heavy with arousal as the physical reminder must have flashed through his thoughts as well.

“What do you mean to tide me over for awhile? I’m not going to be staying at my place?” Tony asked as he slipped in the bathroom to relieve himself.

Tim shot him a bemused glanced, “I told you before we mated how I would get once I claimed you. Did you actually think that you are going to be spending any night away from me?”

Tony looked startled as he came back into the bedroom, “I didn’t think you’d want me around you twenty-four seven. I just thought you’d want me available for…uh…” Tony’s voice drifted off as he blushed red in embarrassment.

Tim grimaced as he realized what Tony’s presumption had been, “Tony, if I could handcuff your ass to me forever I would, but since that would be impractical not to mention uncomfortable, I’m just going to have to settle with you staying living with me. I’ll get Abby to take you to some of the vacant pack houses and you can see if there is one you’d like. If not we’ll start looking for something a bit bigger whenever we have the chance.”

Tony froze up at Tim’s casual mentioning of buying a house simply because Tony didn’t like any of the other houses available. This time his normal funny-guy routine came easy to him.

“Sounds an awful lot like I’m your wife, McGee,” he drawled as he pulled the shirt over his head. By the time he had pulled it over his chest Tim was in his face with his hand cupping Tony’s cock tightly. Tim stood completely still for a moment and stared at Tony until the other man gulped nervously.

“I assure you, Tony. I know full well that you are most definitely NOT my wife,” Tim said seriously as he clutched even harder on Tony’s cock at the word wife.

Tony eyes dilated and he hardened quickly in Tim’s hand. Then Tim found himself thrown back on the bed, his legs dangling to the floor, and Tony kneeling in between them with an intent expression on his face. Tim moaned as Tony easily pulled his pants down and swallowed Tim’s cock with ease. Tim found himself relaxing into the care of his mate in a way that he had never really relaxed around another wolf before.

Tony nipped, licked, and sucked him from his balls to the tip before expertly applying pressure to exactly the right places and sucking him down completely in a motion that had him bucking up into Tony’s mouth and coming uncontrollably. Tim marveled at the way Tony instinctively used the link to know how to touch and pleasure him. As soon as Tim collapsed back on the bed, Tony shifted back on his haunches and smiled smugly up at him.

Tim reached out and yanked Tony on top of him before kissing him hard and possessively on the mouth, Tony’s hair gripped firmly in his hands.
Tim was just about to rip Tony’s shirt back off of him when a scent wafted into the hormone thickened air. Tim sat up and growled immediately before slipping out of the bed and turning to Tony who was watching him curiously.

“Get dressed NOW,” Tim snapped and did the same as Tony jumped up and did as he was told.

Tim slowed as the scent came no closer than down the hall and then receded. He growled, aggravated at the wordless warning he had just been given.

“Is that wood and gun oil?” Tony asked from behind him and Tim turned enough to see him crinkle his nose.

“Yeah, that would have been Gibbs. He came to the top of the stairs at the end of the hallway and then turned around and went back downstairs. It was close enough to push his smell into our scenting path,” Tim explained as he opened the door and ushered Tony out.

“Why do you sound all growly…whoa, what is that?” Tony asked then stopped completely near the end of the hallway and inhaled deeply.
Tim laughed outright as Tony noticed his enhanced senses again. Tony’s head swiveled and look dead at him and then Tim barely had time to brace himself before Tony was pressed against him, nuzzling at his neck, and scenting him.

“You smell good!” Tony exclaimed as he lapped at Tim’s neck, nibbled, and sucked just as he had earlier in the bedroom to another part of Tim’s anatomy.

“I mean, you smelled good before and all, but I wasn’t really paying attention to scent rather than how much you felt good, but now that I can smell all those other people…and they really don’t smell that good…all that sweat, but you smell like…like…ink…and donuts…and blood…blood?” Tony’s voice turned from intrigue to worry almost instantly.
Tim sighed as Tony went immediately from not only sniffing him, but trying to touch every inch of his body at one time.

“It’s fine, Tony, I shot that bastard that bit you and only barely washed off. Blood is one of the easiest things to scent. The iron makes it a slightly pungent but bitter smell,” Tim said sternly and reached to grab Tony’s forearms and separate them slightly so he could look at Tony as he reassured him.

“We need a shower after I handle this,” Tim said after a moment of Tony looking at every possible inch of Tim that he could with clothes on.
Tony nodded, not saying a word, and Tim peered closer at him trying to discern what was going on in his mate’s head. Tony was only quiet when he was worried or upset.

“You don’t need to think about that asshole, Tony. He bit you and he knew what the penalty is for not only being on my territory, but infecting a human without permission. It’s a warning and a boot out of town for the first one, but the second is a killing offense,” Tim tried to reassure Tony, but knew deep down it wasn’t really working.

“There’s a lot I don’t know about this world isn’t there,” Tony asked after a moment.

Tim nodded and stated, “A lot, Tony, but you’ll learn as you go. I’ll answer any questions you ask me, though, if there is anything you are curious about.”

Tony snorted, “Tim, I just became a werewolf and mated to my work partner who is apparently a werewolf king. I have a lot of questions, but they can wait until we take care of this.”

Tim immediately caught the emphasis on “we” and nodded understandingly. He found himself immensely pleased that while he was the dominant in their mating, Tony would not be content to simply bare his neck and stay back when dangerous or even irritating situations arose. Tim had desired a strong mate who would not only be his lover, but someone who would be able to stand up to him and stand beside him without Tim having to worry about losing his life mate.

They headed back down the stairs and when they reached the little twist that lead into the main living room, Tim took the lead. He could feel Tony’s eyes burning into his back for a moment, but Tony eventually followed after him. Tim briefly wondered how hard it was going to be for Tony to be completely comfortable with Tim taking the lead.

Deep down, Tim was sure that Tony had always subconsciously needed someone to take control, but Tim was equally sure that Tony had never come to terms with this need inside himself. Tony could even possibly be ashamed of it. From what Tim had observed over the years, humans did not readily give into their dominant or submissive sides, often hiding it away from anyone who might guess the truth about their kinkier lifestyle and make fun of them. Now Tony was being forced to deal with this facet of his identity and Tim had a feeling that after the honeymoon period ended Tony was going to rebel against him. Tim ignored the foreboding feeling and concentrated on their current issue.

The first thing Tim noticed was Abby teetering back and forth with barely contained enthusiasm that was obviously aimed at Tony by the way her eyes lit up, regardless of an underlying shadow that marked her concern, when they came through the door.

The second thing Tim observed was that Gibbs and Sarah were standing as far apart as possible from one another. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes. The first time the two had met, when Sarah had been accused of murder, they had been fine. It was only after Gibbs found out about Tim’s werewolf status that the two began to subtly butt heads. Tim figured it was because of the fact that he accepted Gibbs as his alpha at work and Sarah couldn’t understand an Ulfric that allowed himself to be bossed around.

Tim’s head whipped around when Gibbs approached them. He willed his wolf down and did his best not to snarl. Gibbs must have sensed something because he slowed immensely and stopped a few feet in front of both of them.

“Tony, you alright?” Gibbs asked quietly as he ran an assessing eye over his senior field agent. Tim couldn’t help the responding glare at Gibbs obvious perusal of Tony’s health. Did Gibbs not think that Tim wouldn’t have called Ducky or someone else in the minute there was even a hint of trouble or trauma with Tony’s change?

“I’m fine, boss,” Tony told Gibbs flatly and then stepped closer to Tim so that Tim could feel him breathing against his neck. Tim allowed the scent and proximity of his mate to settle his wolf. There was no threat to Tony in the living room. Tony was perfectly safe and none of these people, his family and friends, were going to try and take Tony from him.
Gibbs next words had him loosing the little bit of control he’d gained and seeing red.

“Is this going to be a problem at work? Do I need to see about transferring one of you?”

Tim growled ferociously and was in Gibbs face in an instant. He barely registered Abby shying away from the upset dominants, but he was already responding to Gibbs’ threat.

“You are not going to take Tony away from me. I don’t give a damn about rule number twelve in this instance,” he snarled.

Gibbs didn’t react and stayed perfectly calm. He met Tim’s eyes evenly before answering, “I didn’t mean anything like that, Tim, but I have to make sure that everyone on my team is safe. I just need to know that you’re not going to rip out some witness’s throat because they flirted with Tony.”

Tim startled at Gibbs rationale and bluntness. Gibbs was watching him, amused as Tim sifted through Gibbs’ statement and unasked question.

“I’m not going to eat any witness that has the good sense to see and try to attract Tony, but I’m not going to put up with unnecessary pawing or touching,” Tim finally answered grouchily.

“Hello? Tony, standing right here, and you should trust me enough to know that I’m not going to put up with someone “pawing or touching” me,” Tony’s voice mocked Tim’s words back at him and Tim resisted the urge to let his wolf drag Tony off and remind him who was in charge of this relationship. Tim’s human side understood the sentiment of personal freedom all too well and he refused to break Tony as so many had obviously tried before him.

Tony then turned his attention back to Gibbs, “And Tim is not going in the field without me on his six,” he growled just as protectively and possessively as Tim previously had. Tim felt a wave of pride in his mate wash over his own wolf nature. He might be a possessive top, but anyone who was in the know understood that strong submissives were just as protective and possessive.

Gibbs chuckled and raised his hands in defeat.

“Alright, no splitting you up as long as you both behave, but the first time someone is hurt without just cause, or I catch you fucking in the elevator, there is going to be repercussions. No more killing your naughty wolves during work hours unless there is a threat like today,” Gibbs seriously warned.

Tim nodded, “Sounds fair. Now, my mate and I have some things to discuss and he also needs to eat.”

As if on cue Tony’s stomach rumbled loudly and everyone laughed.

“I’ll order pizza for both of you and then we’ll head out,” Abby chipped in happily and pulled out her cell phone. She sidled up to Tim and Tony, and when Tim gave her a nod of permission she threw her arms around Tony.
Tim turned his attention to Gibbs for a moment when the man said, “I’m going to head out as soon as Abs is done so I can drop her off.”

Tim gave him a grateful nod, his overwhelming possessiveness not rearing its ugly head with Tony standing away from the other alpha male.
Both men turned to glance at the quietly talking pair when Abby started to buzz in excitement.

“I came in and cuddled you when you were shifted, but now you’re awake and I just needed to hug you again. I’m so happy you’re okay; Boss man and Timmy would have been murderous if something happened to you. You are not allowed to die, ever, got that?” Abby rambled on to Tony’s amusement.

“Abby, let the man go and order the pizza,” Gibbs ordered, but couldn’t help and grin when Abby just shook her head and burrowed into Tony a little more. Tony patted her back and held tightly to her for a few seconds while everything overwhelmed him for a moment.

It didn’t take any time for Tony to realize Abby was sniffling quietly and her body was shuddering against his. He looked up helplessly to Tim. Tim nodded towards the kitchen and indicated for them to go outside for some privacy.

Feeling Tony pull her forwards, Abby slipped out of his embrace, but locked her fingers tightly around Tony’s.

“Coffee, then sunshine?” she asked quietly as they entered the small room.
Tony just nodded and Abby narrowed her eyes in thought. Something was wrong with Tony and if she was going to head off his normal evasion tactics then she would have to be skillful about it. She set about making the coffee and allowed Tony a few minutes to get his bearings. Finally, when the coffee pot had finished brewing she poured their cups and fixed them quickly.

He gave an approving hum when she dumped three heaping spoonfuls of sugar and a heavy dose of cream into one cup before handing it to him. She grinned as he inhaled deeply and the look of pure enjoyment on his face made her giggle.

“It smells amazing,” Tony replied as he took his first sip and then a larger gulp.

“Lots of things do with our enhanced sense of smell,” Abby replied and then led him out the side door and into a large backyard. Abby sat down at a small garden table. Tony followed her example and sank into the other chair.

“Not everything,” he muttered and glared at the table as if it had committed some act of animosity. Abby looked at Tony confused. She could tell something was bothering him immensely, but it was always hard to pin down exactly what was with him.

“Tony, what’s wrong?” she finally just asked and watched as Tony’s eyes developed the hooded expression he wore when weighing and debating what he would say next. Abby grimaced and thought to herself that this would not do at all.

“Don’t lie to me, Tony, please. You are my Ulfric’s mate and therefore second in our pack and if there is something wrong then it is every packmember’s obligation to try and help, but more than that I am your friend. You’re my best friend, Tony, surely you know that. Please, tell me what’s bothering you?” Abby pleaded softly.

“Tim killed that other shifter because of me,” Tony finally muttered. Abby drew back confused.

“He infected you, Tony, and would have ripped your throat out if Tim hadn’t acted. Why do you feel guilty over the fact that Tim did his duty as Ulfric?” she asked after a moment.

Tony looked up incredulously, “Abby, he killed that other shifter. He didn’t think or stop or anything, he just reacted. I don’t remember anything but a sharp pain and then Tim was pumping bullet after bullet into him. When his chamber was unloaded he walked towards him and then I passed out. What happened, Abby? Tim smells so damn good, but there is this heavy scent of…of…,” Tony broke off and shrugged helplessly as if unsure of how to go on or explain.

Abby thoughtfully pondered on his words before slowly articulating her reply, “Tony, it’s no wonder that you don’t know much about our society, but there are strict rules and regulations that all shifters have to abide by. The Ulfric is more than just a leader. He is someone who has proven his ability to care for and protect the pack.”

She stopped and made sure Tony was paying attention, “Tim took over our pack almost as soon as he transferred here. If you want the truth that is why we stopped dating. I could never hold the second in command position in a pack. It’s not in my nature to be able to balance Tim out and my wolf also doesn’t possess the raw power to demand respect and obedience that an Ulfric’s mate must have.”

Tony felt his face flush at the hidden compliment, “Why’d he take over the pack? Tim doesn’t strike me as the type to take over anything without a good reason,” he mused and watched surprised as Abby’s face darkened.
Abby took a deep breath, “I stayed away from the previous pack, making sure to avoid other shifters at all costs so that I would not be forced in front of the Ulfric and made to join his pack. Tim went, as another alpha, to introduce himself and claim a lone wolf status.”

When she paused Tony saw her hands shaking slightly. He reached over and grabbed them in his and ran a soothing thumb over her palms. She shot him a grateful look.

“I don’t know what Tim saw that made him challenge Dominic, that was the previous Ulfric, but when I saw him next day he was radiating so much dominant energy that I knew something had happened before he even told me. When an Ulfric takes over a pack he gains an enormous amount of power through the pack mentality and Tim was totally showing that. He told me what happened, we broke up, and he set about changing the ranks within the pack. Sarah showed up two weeks later and slid into the second position and I officially left my New Orleans pack and joined Tim’s,” Abby seemed out of breath when she finished.

Tony processed everything he’d been told and leaned back to think. He wanted Tim more than anything in the world at this moment. Everything in the past seemed completely second to his desire for Tim. Tony was deep in thought when he heard an unfamiliar voice behind them.

“Abby, I thought you’d be home by now,” Tony watched as Abby froze as a male voice sounded from a few feet away. He watched suspiciously as she turned and gave a tight smile to the new wolf. Tony followed her gaze to land on another wolf. Tony started as he realized he had assessed the male as a wolf immediately.

The man sized him up at the same time and smiled leeringly at him. Tony narrowed his eyes. The man was attractive in a classical sort of way with brown hair and glittering eyes, but Tony felt something akin to menace pulsing in the way the wolf stood.

“Patrick, I thought you had better manners than to stand upwind. It’s not very nice to try and sneak up on us,” Abby chided, but the wolf just waved her off.

“So this is the Ulfric’s new pet?” he chuckled and sized Tony up and down. Tony immediately took offense and flew out of his chair and in front of her.

“Who are you?” He snarled. Tony tried to hold on to his temper, but something was urging him to see red.

“Down, pup, now! Show some manners to your betters,” the other male wolf snapped back and was in Tony’s space immediately.

Tony felt something akin to razor blades washing over his skin and suddenly the air was crackling with energy. The small space between them seemed to be crinkling with electricity. Distantly he heard Abby yelling.

“TONY! PATRICK! STOP! TIM!”

Tony was about to jump when Tim flew in between them and positioned Tony firmly behind him. Tim grabbed Tony’s wrist and squeezed warningly when he heard Tony growl deep at Patrick from behind him. He leveled a glare at Patrick and waited to see what his former third in command would do.
Patrick quickly reacted and bared his throat quickly.

“Sorry, Ulfric, but you should teach your mate better manners,” Patrick snarled.

Tim heard Tony react behind him again. Tony tensed completely and then Tim felt the answering surge of anger flow through their bond and Tim had to keep tight control so he wasn’t overwhelmed by Tony’s desire to rip Patrick’s throat out. He tugged on Tony’s wrist and pulled him flush up against his back and felt his mate relax against him slightly.

“Why are you here, Patrick? You should know better than to come near a newly changed wolf and my claimed mate at that. You’re lucky I haven’t torn your throat out by now,” Tim snapped back.

Patrick curled his upper lip slightly, but the words that came out of his mouth were completely respectful.

“I was checking on you all, Ulfric. I heard about the mating and wanted to see if there was anything I could do for either of you,” Patrick smoothly answered and Tim’s felt his metaphorical fur unruffle slightly.

Tim nodded to Patrick before ordering, “Go home and think before you enter a situation like this again.”

Patrick’s back straightened and he nodded his head before turning and walking away.

Tim turned when Sarah growled behind him, “That man is trouble, brother, I told you that when he became your third and now that he is not hierarchy at all? He is going to act. Kick him out, kill him, allow something unbecoming to happen to him, it doesn’t matter, but please act.”

Tim glared at Sarah, “I am not going to have anything happen to a member of my pact without irrefutable evidence that they have committed a wrong doing.”

“He might not have committed it, but he is thinking about it!” Sarah angrily snapped back.

Tim felt his wolf wanting to react angrily, but he pushed the instinct down with an effortless ability he had perfected since puberty.

“Go home, Sarah. In fact, everyone go home,” he demanded and then grabbed Tony’s wrist and practically dragged him into the house. Tony instinctively stayed quiet as Tim muttered to himself and collected whatever belongings he had here. He dragged Tony upstairs and into the shower where they quickly washed one another.

“I’m going to fuck you through the mattress when we get home,” Tim murmured against Tony’s neck as the waters washed away the sweat, blood, and grime.

Tony shuddered at the dark promise in the words. Tim turned the knobs off the shower and grabbed a couple towels off the rack. He dried Tony off and then himself. Tim left for a second and came back with two more sets of sweats and shirts. He dressed Tony as if he were a child and then himself.
Then without a word to Tony, he grabbed Tony’s wrist again and dragged him outside to his car. He pushed Tony into the passenger side seat, but when he went to buckle the seatbelt for Tony he found his own wrists loosely held.

“I can buckle myself in, Tim. Come on, let’s just go home,” Tony kept his voice level and watched as a little of Tim’s aggravation seeped from his eyes.

“Yeah,” Tim finally responded and made his way to the driver’s side and slipped behind the wheel. They made it back to his apartment in record time and inside quickly. Tim stopped momentarily to order the forgotten pizza and then pulled Tony into the bedroom.

Tim watched Tony’s eyes darken as he stripped his shirt off and then turned to start digging through a drawer. Tim tossed the old shirt onto the bed and watched covertly as Tony hesitantly reached out to finger the worn cotton material. He drew it to him after a moment and inhaled deeply of the musky, spicy scent he’d learned to recognize as Tim’s. He crumpled the shirt in his fist and glanced back up at the chuckle coming from Tim.

“Put it on, Tony, that’s why I took it off,” Tim teased.

Tony glared at him and Tim just laughed harder. It took a few minutes for Tony to realize he had not immediately felt the need to put on the shirt after ordered, but Tim noticed the minute his mate’s eyes lighted up.

“I thought you said it would be awhile before I could resist simple orders?” Tony asked as he pulled the shirt over his head on his own terms.

Tim shrugged, “It depends on the person. It really doesn’t surprise me that you were able to do it quickly.”

“Why?” Tony immediately asked.

Tim cringed slightly. They had not talked about Tony’s issues or past at all and this zeroed in on one of Tony’s key traits. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before sitting down next to Tony.

“Tony, the only person I have ever seen you follow orders for is Gibbs. I don’t know who instilled the belief that authority figures screw you over and therefore you have to take apart every possible piece of the order before doing it, but I know someone did,” Tim gently answered and prayed Tony would realize that he wasn’t prying.

Tony was shock still and Tim could practically feel the wheels turning in his brain. He waited patiently for some type of reaction, but was completely surprised by what Tony did.

“It’s not like I was beaten a lot or anything growing up. I was raised a rich kid in the right neighborhood among the right people. I went to the right school and wore the right clothes. My parents bragged about me at their social circles and all, but if you asked one of them how old I was on any given day they wouldn’t know the answer. When my mother died I was sent to the school councilor and she asked me how I was feeling,” Tony paused for a moment before continuing.

“I told her I was okay, but she didn’t buy it and kept pressing. She told me it was perfectly normal for me to miss my mom kissing me goodnight, tucking me in, reading to me, and all sorts of other things. When she paused and looked at me she noticed that I looked confused. She asked me what was wrong and I asked her if other parents actually did those things,” Tony stopped for a moment and took a deep breath. Tim patiently waited for him to continue, while holding firmly to control his wolf that was quickly become rapid with fury over the treatment of his mate.

“I thought they were made up things on television and in movies like other fantasy things,” Tony’s voice had taken on a sardonic tone, “She was so shocked that she contacted child authorities after questioning me for a while and claimed that I was neglected and therefore emotionally abused,” Tony’s voice grew quieter as he finished and Tim desperately wanted to reach out and pull Tony into his arms, but resisted the urge knowing it would make Tony stop talking.

“My dad smoothed everything out with a check, beat the shit out of me for the first time, and shipped me off to boarding school as soon as my split lip healed up. It was a military academy, but I loved it. I made a lot of friends and felt like I had a family for the first time. I actually wanted to go into the forces after I graduated even though I was only eight,” Tony stopped again and gave a bitter laugh.

“Sometimes I think the only reason I didn’t was because my dad would probably not had a problem with it. Plenty of respectful gentlemen served at one time or another. When I majored in Phys Ed and then became a cop is when he cut me off completely through his attorney. I only hear from him like once a year,” Tony finally seemed to finish up and Tim quickly reached out and crushed Tony to him.

“I will never leave you, ever, and if you ever feel neglected you will come talk to me,” Tim pushed authority into the last sentence and prayed that Tony would understand why he was pushing that point. Tony looked startled at the statement, but Tim could see the emotion swirling in Tony’s eyes.

“Tony, do you understand?” Tim asked in a softer tone when Tony just continued to stare at him.

Tony gave a brief nod as if unsure of what would come out if he opened his mouth.

“Tony, answer me, please. Tell me you understand and won’t hide from me. I love you and will always care for you,” Tim’s voice held a bit of steel, but the compassion seeped through in voluptuous amounts.

“Yes, Tim, I understand even if I don’t know why,” Tony finally remarked.
Tim shook his head, “I know Tony and we’re going to work on that. I promise that eventually you will realize it’s because I love you, you’re mine, and I take care of what I love and what belongs to me.”

Tim watched as Tony shivered slightly and then he felt a slight wave push against his mental blocks on their link. Tim smiled and dropped the barriers slowly and felt Tony’s also drop instinctively. They were going to have to work on Tony mastering all of his new abilities soon. The intensity of their link immediately kicked in as soon as the walls were completely down.

Tim allowed his wolf to come into play and he slid in front of Tony and pushed him down on the bed. Tony readily went down on his back, but leaned up eagerly to meet Tim’s mouth when he swooped down to kiss Tony’s lips. He ruthlessly devoured Tony’s mouth and nipped at his bottom lip.

“I’m going to kiss you till you’re lips are so swollen it will be obvious what we spent the rest of the day doing,” Tim murmured in between breaths. Tony moaned and bucked up a little looking for stimulation. Tim shifted his weight to hold Tony down more firmly.

“Don’t move, Tony, I’m going to show you how much you’re wanted and what you do to me,” Tim kept his voice low and husky.

“Tim, please,” Tony hoarsely cried out and Tim chuckled slightly.

“You like hearing what I’m going to do before I do it, mate?” Tim teased before whispering right into Tony’s ear before darkly promising, “I’m going to fuck you so hard that you’ll be walking funny for days. The whole of NCIS is going to know what you’ve been up to if not with who.”

“I want you inside me, Tim, so bad,” Tony said as Tim set about licking and nipping at Tony’s tan skin. He didn’t take the time to pull Tony’s clothes off; he just ripped his own shirt into two pieces and then the same with Tony’s boxers. He admired Tony’s hard and leaking cock for a second before nipped and licking down it as well. When he reached Tony’s inner thighs he suckled slightly at the delicate skin and placed his hands on either side of Tony’s hips to hold him down before biting into the sensitized area.

Tony wailed and practically came off the bed with a shout.

“What did I tell you about staying still, Tony, am I going to have to spank you?” Tim teased and grinned upwards to Tony so he would know that Tim was joking. The reaction he got was not at all what he was expecting and Tim cursed himself for being so clueless for the second time that night.

Tony stilled completely, but Tim smelled the thickened arousal immediately.

“You like that, Tony? You want me to lay you over my lap and tan that beautiful ass with my hand or maybe my belt?” Tim asked with some of the main teasing tone, but serious this time. He wanted to make sure this was something Tony wanted as well.

“Tim, please, please Tim!” Tony began to beg and squirm again almost simultaneously.

Tim shimmied off Tony’s body quickly and pulled the agent up and over his lap with ease. Tim planted his feet on the ground to get good balance and then started to slowly add little taps across the twin firm globes. Tony stayed completely still and Tim felt the slight upset at Tim not immediately laying into him.

“You ever have done this before, Tony? Been over somebody lap, ass up, and receiving a spanking as an adult?” Tim asked.

Tony shook his head and Tim drew back and laid a very good smack and watched as his handprint immediately began to show.

“It’s okay, Tony, I know you think that I’m going slow and that’s fine, but understand that I will get you where you need to go. I just need you to give your body over to me, Tony. You’ve already done it physically, but I need you to let go and trust me to take care of you emotionally,” Tim murmured.

He picked up the pace as Tony started to pant and his entire ass began to turn a pleasant pink color and then started to darken into a red hue. Tim started to slow down, but Tony’s lust shot up when he landed another really good smack in exactly the place he’d just landed. Tony was squirming and crying out incomprehensible pleas. Tim realized with slight shock that Tony was close to coming and when Tony twisted his head slightly to look over at Tim blearily, Tim felt another shot of arousal shoot through him at the sight of Tony so lost in their connection.

“That’s it, mate, give yourself over to me,” Tim murmured and Tony shuddered at the sound of his voice.

“Tim, please” Tony sighed as Tim picked up the pace one last time. The sound of Tony’s soft pleas almost me him come in his pants.

“I want you to come for me, now!” Tim ordered and Tony thrust down one time into his lap and came with a cry. Tim didn’t waste any time pushing Tony back down on the bed on his back and pulling out his own cock. He grabbed the lube and prepared himself and Tony quickly before lifting Tony’s leg apart and pushing into Tony’s welcoming heat.

Tony lay boneless across the bed and Tim rode him hard and steady with increasing loss of control. It was the moan from Tim sliding across Tony’s over sensitized prostate that had Tim spilling into Tony and crying out his name. Then he collapsed to Tony’s side and pulled him up against him tightly.

“Mine,” he growled quietly and lapped over one extremely dark love bite adorning Tony’s neck.

“Keep me forever?” the quiet question would not have been heard if Tim hadn’t been a wolf.

He leaned back over to turn Tony’s head slightly and kiss Tony’s lips gently.

“Always,” he answered just as quietly, but with a sense of conviction he’d never felt before.

He let Tony drift off, while he kept an ear out for the pizza. For now, he was content to just lay still and hold his mate.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks as always to my magnificent trio of Beta's. Shingo, Raven, and Sarkywoman.