- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs and Tony have sex.
Gibbs woke to the soft peeping of Tony’s watch alarm. He grinned when Tony reacted by mumbling a curse into Gibbs’ chest. He fumbled for the watch and turned it off. His movements were clumsy and slow, lacking the grace and dexterity Tony had displayed on other mornings. It was a testament to how deeply the younger man had been sleeping.

Instead of rolling out of bed, and getting ready to go running, Tony sighed and snuggled in close to Gibbs. He rubbed his cheek against Gibbs’ chest before resting his head over Gibbs’ heart. Tony wrapped his arm around Gibbs, settling in again with every appearance of staying. Gibbs tilted his head to place a kiss in Tony’s hair. He was content to stay put and act as Tony’s pillow for as long as possible.

Eyeing the dimly lit room, Gibbs found himself thinking about last night. He wasn’t sure if what they’d done would count as intercourse to Tony or not. Hell, they hadn’t even managed to fully disrobe, losing only their shirts, unwilling to brave the chilly room or let go of each other long enough to get completely naked.

Gibbs knew some people thought anything less than completely naked or full penetration didn’t count--Bill Clinton’s protests that he didn’t have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky was a famous example of that. Gibbs thought that attitude was just stupid. He sure as hell considered oral sex with his wives as intercourse whether he was giving or receiving it. It was just as much intercourse to Gibbs whether it was a quickie in a car or hours taken in a bedroom. Gibbs thought of getting a hand job from a total stranger as intercourse, albeit far less meaningful than having the same experience with someone he truly cared about, it still counted in his book.

It wasn’t like he’d planned to have sex with Tony when he’d made the arrangements for their stay in Chicago. He hadn’t known then Tony would be open to the idea, if he had he’d have been better prepared. For one thing, Gibbs wouldn’t have wasted two nights trying not to get too close when all he really wanted was to never be far away.

He still didn’t know if Tony would be comfortable with anal sex. It wasn’t like everyone cared for it. Most of Gibbs encounters with men had been predominately mouth or hands; he had no idea what Tony’s experience consisted of or how receptive he would be to the idea.

His ex-wife, Stephanie, had liked a little back door action, so Gibbs was familiar with anal sex enough to know some lubrication was certainly called for. Lube was most definitely something Gibbs would have packed if he’d thought they had a chance of getting that far. Not to mention condoms. Both he and Tony were tested annually as part of the physical for the job, but that didn’t mean either of them were up for going ‘bareback’. He knew enough about Tony’s sexual exploits to know the younger man always used condoms. Safe sex was something Tony took seriously. Gibbs had silently applauded his behavior, preferring to know if he lost Tony it would be to a better job, a bullet or a bomb, not some damn venereal disease.

Ultimately both he and Tony had gotten off, achieving orgasms with nothing more than kissing, heavy petting and rubbing against one another. With the conversation they’d had prior, it was easily the most intimate evening Gibbs had experienced in months. It was also the most sexually satisfying encounter he’d had in over a year.

Sleeping wrapped up around one another had been equally satisfying. It was so damn liberating to just be allowed to fully enjoy Tony being close. He didn’t have to worry about being discovered or rejected. It was nice to be able to be able to kiss and caress without being afraid his affection was unwelcome.

Gibbs stretched a little, careful not to dislodge Tony as he worked out a few kinks. Gibbs had never been much of a cuddler, but he could readily see the appeal. Tony was damned nice to be next to.

Gibbs huffed out an experimental breath, pleased that he couldn’t actually see it. The damn room was still cold, but under the blankets, Tony as close as he could get, they were warm enough. Gibbs stifled a chuckle when he realized if the heat was working properly, it would probably have been too warm to cuddle.

“What?” Tony mumbled sleepily.

Well crap. He hadn’t meant to disturb Tony. “Shhh…go back to sleep.”

“I should go for a run.” Tony sighed, sounding more awake and aware. “Haven’t missed a day in six months, well, except for when we’ve got a case and even then I can usually squeeze in something.”

Gibbs frowned. “You go on the weekends too?”

Tony shrugged, raising his head to look at Gibbs. “Nothing else to do at five in the morning.” He smiled. “I don’t have a basement, Boss.”

“You could try sleeping.”

“Kind of got out of the habit of sleeping in.”

Gibbs chuckled. Since when had sleeping past five in the morning been considered ‘sleeping in’ to Tony?

“How did that happen?”

“Never figured out how to sleep through planes taking off. Could ignore them landing, but for some reason the damn take offs always woke me up. And most of the time they seemed to be taking off at sunrise.” Tony shook his head, clearly bemused by why flights were scheduled for that time of day and his inability to adjust.

“I didn’t really sleep that much while on the ship. I mean, the schedule is pretty much an around the clock thing so staying up late or getting up early didn’t mean the same thing there as it does on land. And when you’re the only cop on duty, you’re always on call. I made a habit of being sure to put in an appearance with every shift. Not everyone knew me, but they knew who I was and where to find me if they needed me.”

It would have been hard to meet everyone on an aircraft carrier. Even for someone as gregarious as Tony. And it wasn’t like he would form any deep, meaningful friendships with the crew since he wasn’t there that long. His status as an agent would have also labeled him an outsider since he wasn’t technically Navy or even a crewmember.

It had to have been very lonely for Tony with no one to rely on to watch his back or even just talk to. Suddenly his being so happy and excited to hear from Gibbs and McGee made sense. Gibbs winced. He’d abandoned Tony for four months because he couldn’t swallow his pride. He could have sent Tony an e-mail like he suspected McGee had done. Or postcards like Abby did. Or even a handwritten letter like Ducky had. At least Ziva had a valid excuse for not staying in touch.

Tony placed a soft kiss on Gibbs’ chest pulling him away from his burgeoning guilt. “The galley was the best place to be during shift change. Coffee tasted terrible, but there was always plenty of it and it was hot. When it was crowded, it didn’t look weird for crewmen to sit at a table with me.”

Smart, Gibbs silently acknowledged with pride. No one wanted it known he’d ratted out his shipmates. So being seen coming or going from Tony’s office wasn’t an option. But sharing a table with the Agent Afloat in a crowded galley could be easily explained or ignored outright.

“Food wasn’t half bad.” Tony mused quietly. “Almost made up for the crappy coffee.”

“Almost?” Gibbs smirked.

Tony grinned. “I got higher standards for coffee than you do.”

Gibbs rolled his eyes. “I like good coffee.”

Tony laughed. “I’ve had what you consider good coffee, Boss.”

“Just because I don’t add a ton of sugar--“

“A ton of sugar might well be what it takes for us mere mortals to tolerate.”

Since he couldn’t easily reach the back of Tony’s head, Gibbs poked Tony lightly in the ribs. He was surprised when Tony jerked, a startled laugh escaping.

“You’re ticklish?”

“No, I’m not.”

Gibbs moved to deliberately tickle Tony, grinning manically when Tony started laughing, helplessly trying to wiggle away. Gibbs rolled them over to pin the younger man in place, continuing his assault. He had never heard Tony laugh like this…so free and honest, unselfconscious and uninhibited. It was amazing, and he wanted more of it.

Tony kept trying to escape, long arms and legs moving wildly as he did his best to avoid Gibbs’ fingers. When Tony started gasping for breath, tears leaking from his eyes, Gibbs stopped, suddenly worried he might have gone to far. To his relief, once he stopped Tony regained his breath. He hugged Gibbs, burying his face against the older man’s shoulder, giggles continuing to break out.

“Bastard,” Tony muttered, as he finally regained control.

Gibbs wasn’t sure if he should apologize or not. He wasn’t truly sorry, having enjoyed the sound of Tony’s laughter, but Tony might think an apology was warranted. He opened his mouth, but never got a chance to speak. Tony kissed him.

The kiss was aggressive, dominating and Gibbs could only go along with it. Tony was in complete control, his tongue plundering Gibbs’ mouth with skill and confidence. Gibbs moaned, surprised by how turned on having someone else in charge made him. He’d been the one leading last night. Tony wasn’t passive by any means, he was a willing and eager participant, but Gibbs had directed the action.

Tony’s hands were everywhere. If Gibbs didn’t know better he’d have sworn Tony had grown extra arms--there was no other way he could be touching so much of Gibbs. Like the kiss, Tony’s touch was capable and sure, deft and certain.

Gibbs broke the kiss when the need for air made it impossible to continue. Tony took that opportunity to nibble on his jaw-line working his way to Gibbs’ ear. He sucked on Gibbs’ earlobe, biting gently before tugging on it. Gibbs gasped, unprepared for how arousing that assault was. He shuddered.

“God.”

Tony laughed. He nibbled on Gibbs’ neck, a trail of delicate bites that went from just under his ear to his collarbone. When he bit down with more force Gibbs jerked more from surprise than pain. The broad pad of Tony’s tongue toothed away any hurt almost before it registered.

Tony wiggled, sliding down against Gibbs’ body. The brush of his chest against Gibbs’, wiry hair teasing everything it touched, made the older man shiver. When Tony began to play with his nipples, Gibbs bit his lower lip to keep from crying out. He’d never known how sensitive those tiny nubs were. No one had ever spent much time on them. Tony pinched them, rolling them between his fingers. He applied teeth and tongue, sucking and biting, pulling guttural moans from Gibbs.

So caught up in the attention he was receiving, Gibbs was surprised when Tony rolled them over. He grinned down at Gibbs, pupils so blown there was almost no green visible. He immediately slid further down, disappearing under the covers.

He felt Tony tugging at his sweatpants. The fabric was old, and well worn, and they slide down easily. Gibbs wiggled a bit to help slip them off the rest of the way. He had no objection to getting naked. Gibbs grinned. Hell, Tony could have just asked.

“What--“ Gibbs sucked in a breath when he felt Tony’s mouth wrap around his hard cock. He hadn’t been expecting that. Wet heat enveloped him, making it impossible to talk, much less think.

Gibbs instinctively reached for Tony, only to stop himself. As much as he just wanted to hold Tony’s head still and thrust hard into his mouth over and over, he didn’t want to hurt him. He had no idea how much Tony could handle. Gibbs raised his arms over his head, hands desperately gripping the headboard. The brush of cool air against is overheated skin was an intoxicating contrast.

He groaned, low and long, when Tony did something amazing with his tongue. Dear god. His grip on the headboard tightened, knuckles whitening. Gibbs opened his legs wider, hips thrusting upward. Tony grabbed his hips, holding him firmly in place while he licked and sucked his way up and down Gibbs’ cock.

Tony spent what felt like forever just playing with the head. He teased the slit, the tip of his tongue darting in and then across. He sucked hard and then backed off only to start over. The changing pattern left Gibbs not knowing what to expect and desperate for more.

“Please..Oh…shit…Tony…you’ve got to…” Gibbs wasn’t sure what the hell he was trying to say or why he thought he had to say anything at all. Tony definitely knew what he was doing. Oh…oh…Gibbs tipped his head back, tendons standing out in harsh relief as another wave of pleasure crashed over him as Tony not only sucked hard, he started humming.

He gasped when Tony swallowed him whole; throat working around his cock in a way that made him see white. He hadn’t expected that. He shuddered, trying desperately not to lose it too soon. It felt so good Gibbs didn’t want it to end. He whimpered when Tony moved a hand to start playing with his balls. The dual assault challenged his control, muscles quivering, flexing and twitching as he struggled not to let go.

“Tony…I’m…close. So close….Please...I need…God…”

Gibbs turned his head, biting his own arm, trying to hold in the embarrassing whimpers and moans that kept escaping. He hadn’t had a blowjob in a long time…and he’d never had one this good.

Tony pressed a spot just behind Gibbs’ balls. It was electrifying, shattering Gibbs’ control. He was coming with muffled shout, stars sparking behind tightly closed eyes.

Gibbs wasn’t sure how long it took him to recover some sense of self, but by the time he did, Tony had managed to make his way back up to lay his head on Gibbs’ shoulder. Gibbs nuzzled his hair, feeling incredibly relaxed and content. He sighed softly.

“You okay?” Tony asked.

Gibbs chuckled. He lightly cuffed the back of his head, the gesture more of a caress than a reprimand. “You can’t tell?”

Tony raised his head, grinning brightly. “You’re always saying not to assume.”

What was it Abby said from time to time? Gibbs smiled as he remembered. “I’m better than good, I’m golden.”

“Good.”

“What about you?” Gibbs never considered himself a selfish lover, not when he cared about the person he was with any way. He didn’t think it was okay that Tony had given him the best blowjob he’d had in years only to be left hanging. “Do you need me to--“

Tony kissed him, just a quick buss on the mouth. “Was thinking in the shower, if you’re up for it?”

Gibbs snickered. “It’ll be a bit before I can get it up again, Tony.”

Tony laughed. “I wasn’t trying to be punny.”

“I know,” Gibbs gave Tony another kiss. “I just couldn’t resist.” He cupped Tony’s face. “What do you want me to do?”

“Always loved your hands.” Tony’s expression turned dreamy. “Want your hands on me, all of me. Would you…can you do that?”

Gibbs smiled. “Oh yeah, I can do that.”