- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

The Green Eyed Monster

Tim McGee stared at his own computer. He was a little jealous of Marty at first when Abby started talking about him, but then she stopped talking about him and he thought nothing of it. He then got jealous when she started talking about another man who she talked about seeing. He wondered if he still had a chance with Abby and would she even want him back?

He still loved her and wanted to be with her again. He wanted the same relationship with her again and wondered if it was possible.

He looked around and noticed that his teammates weren't in yet. He was glad that they weren't in because he wanted to talk to Abby alone. He gathered his courage and got up from his desk. He walked towards the elevator and was surprised that Abby was inside already. He got inside and stepped near her as the doors closed. They both went inside the lab and starting to talk.

"Abby, I have to talk to you."

"I want to talk to you too, Tim."

"You go first." They both said and laughed at it.

"I love you, Abby. I want us to be together. I want us to be us again. I get so jealous of the men you talk about and it pains me when I have to hear it."

"I love you too, Timmy. I too get jealous of the women you talk about and even the ICE princess that was here. I did not like her. I want us to be together too."

They both smiled at each other and then both of them kissed each other. "I have to get back upstairs before Gibbs yells at me." McGee said as let go of Abby's hand.

"I'll see you later, Timmy." She smiled at his retreating back. She was happy now.

The End