- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Disclaimer: "The Pretender" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to TNT and FOX and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Pretend

Miss Parker stepped into the car that was waiting for them and waited until Sydney, Broots and the two sweepers, Sam and Ian got inside. When all the doors were closed she pushed the gas pedal and drove away making their ways towards the NCIS Headquarters.

Broots sat there wondering how they were going to take away a federal agent away inside a place that has armed federal agents. He watched the scenery fly by as they sped along the road. He wondered what Anthony would be like. Would he be like Jarod? Or would he be like Kyle? Then shook his head if he was like Kyle then he wouldn't be an NCIS Agent. He had only been around Jarod and he liked him because Jarod had helped him when he tried to gain custody of Debbie.

Sydney wondered how Anthony turned now that he was a grown man. Was he childlike just like Jarod was? He remembered Anthony and had been his mentor and he was glad that Anthony was not Raines pretender. If Raines were then Anthony would have not turned out to become an NCIS Agent. He would have been like Kyle. He remembered the last time that he had seen Anthony. It was about a week before Mrs. Parker had taken him away from The Centre. He had done a sim with Jarod because they wanted to see how the two would react to each other and to see how they worked together since they had the same I.Q.'s and were both natural pretenders.

Miss Parker stopped the car and stalked into the headquarters and after signing in she walked up to the elevator and punched the button and walked into the elevator as the doors opened. Finally when the doors opened at the correct floor they walked over to the row of desks only finding one man there that had salt and pepper hair and was writing something in a folder.

"Can I help you?" Gibbs said as the people walked up to his desk.

"I am looking for Anthony DiNozzo. I am an old friend of his."

Gibbs raised an eyebrow and then responded to her. "He's not in right now. You can either wait for him, or you can come back later."

Miss Parker nodded and glared back at him. Gibbs glared back at her too. She turned around and walked back to the elevator and when the doors opened.

"We will have to find him then." She said as she walked out of the headquarters.

As they drove along the road they saw four people in the park. Miss Parker parked the car and watched the four people and then took out the photo. She then passed it to the people in the car.

"That's Anthony. Let's go." She got out of the car and stalked towards the four people not even stopping to see if the others were with her.

----

Tony, Abby, McGee and Ziva were walking in the park after lunch and were talking amongst themselves. Tony looked around and saw five people coming towards them and he could see that the woman was looking right at him. He had a flashback as he looked at her and the other man with her. The man had aged, but he still looked almost the same. Jarod was right Miss Parker looked exactly like her Mom.

"Abby. If they take me anywhere. I want you to call Jarod."

Abby was listening to McGee and Ziva talk between them. She looked up and watched as the other people come up towards them. "I will, Tony."

"Hello, Anthony."

"Do I know you?"

"You might have known my Mother. I want to talk to you." She said as she glared at the others.

Tony nodded and walked to her and he noticed that the others followed. "I know who you are Anthony. I know that you are a pretender and you were at the Centre. I know that my Mother rescued you from The Centre. You are going back to the Centre today."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Yes, you are. If you don't I'll have Sam shoot one of your friends."

"You wouldn't do that."

"Yes, I would now don't test my patience." She once again glared.

"You almost have it down, Miss Parker that glare. I know someone else who has a better glare than that." He smiled as he replied.

"You're a funny man, Anthony."

"I get that a lot, but please call me Tony."

"Now enough of the chit chat let's go."

"No."

Miss Parker nodded to Sam and he got out his gun. "Fine, I'll go with you."

As they walked away Tony turned to see Ziva, McGee and Abby watch them. He looked at Abby and mouthed Call Jarod. She nodded as she got his message. They watched as they drove away with Tony inside.

Abby walked a little bit away and got out her phone. She had talked to Jarod once when he had called Tony after she had found out that he was a pretender. She had liked Jarod when she talked to him.

She looked around making sure that McGee and Ziva weren't in hearing distance. "Jarod, this is Abby. They took Tony."

"Are you sure?" Jarod asked.

"Yes, Tony asked me to call you if anything happened to him. He also had a picture of Mrs. Parker that he drew and her daughter looks exactly like her." Tony told her that Mrs. Parker had died and that he was sad because she was nice to him.

"I'll take care of it."

"Thank you, Jarod."

"You know once I get him out of the Centre he can't come back."

"I know. I just want him out of the Centre. I just want him to be safe."

"I'll call when it's done."

"Thank you, Jarod." She said as she hung up.