- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Disclaimer: "The Pretender" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to TNT and FOX and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Pretend

Tony paced the cell that he was put in at his arrival at the Centre. He couldn't believe that he was locked up again, but this time it wasn't because somebody framed him it was because he was a pretender. He stopped when the door opened and in came Miss Parker and two other men who he had never seen before.

"Hello, I see that since we couldn't get Jarod we got another pretender that is just like him. Good job, Angel." He smiled at his daughter.

"I wonder if he's like Jarod."

"Now Lyle." Mr. Parker looked at his son.

"Sorry, Dad."

"You send Sam and another sweeper down here to take him to the sim lab. I have Sydney doing tests on him to see if he still has his pretender ability since he had been gone from here a long time."

"Yes, Daddy." They all three turned and walked out the door.

A few minutes later Sam and another man came in and dragged him towards the sim lab.

"Hello, Tony." Greeted Sydney as he saw Tony enter as Sam and Ian stood by the door and waited for them to finish, so they could take him back to his cell.

"Sydney. I remember you. I was only eight years old, but I remember you."

"And I remember you too, Tony. I remember that you did that one sim with Jarod before you were taken away from here."

"Let's get started then."

As the test went on Sydney made some notes in the notebook he had on the table. "Very good, Tony. I see you still haven't forgotten your pretender ability." He said and nodded towards the two sweepers. He watched as Tony was taken away and then he too got up and made his way towards Mr. Parker's office.

"So did you do the tests?" Mr. Parker said as he saw Sydney enter.

"Yes, I did. He hasn't forgotten his pretender abilities. He's still as smart as ever."

"Good. If we can't have Jarod, or Gemini we'll have this pretender. Too bad we can't make a clone of Tony like we made a clone of Jarod. You may go now."

Sydney walked out the door and made his way towards his office.

----

Jarod got there and quickly made his way into the vents. He stopped and then he saw Angelo was already there in the vents waiting for him.

"Angelo." He said as he walked up to him and hugged him.

"Waited for you. Know you know Anthony. He's in the same place you were."

"Thank you, Angelo."

Angelo smiled and then replied back. "You are welcome."

Jarod found the way to the cell that he had been in the last time he was captured and brought back to the Centre. He took the vent cover and sat it besides the vent and then made his way towards the cell. He had seen that nobody was there and that the camera was off. He had to do this fast.

"Tony, wake up."

"I'm not asleep, Jarod." Tony said as he got up. He smiled at his friend and was glad that he was there to take him away from here.

"Let's break you out of here then." He took out his lock picks and unlocked the door. He then led Tony to the vent and made their ways to the outside world. As the drove away Jarod handed the phone to Tony.

"Call Abby. She's worried about you. You'll have to change your name and you can never go back."

"I know, but at least I'm out of the Centre again."

He dialed Abby's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Abby."

"Hey, Abs."

"Tony, I'm so glad that Jarod got you out of there."

"I am too. You know I can't go back to DC. That I can't go back to NCIS."

"I know and I'm sad about it, but I just want you to be safe."

"I'm safe now too. Thank you for calling Jarod for me."

"You're welcome. Can I talk to Jarod for a minute? I want to say Thank you."

"Sure." He handed the phone back to Jarod. "Abby wants to talk to you."

"Hi, Abby."

"Thank you for rescuing Tony. That means a lot to me."

"You're Welcome, Abby. I'll give you back to Tony."

"Hey, Tony. I want you to know that I love you and stay safe."

"I love you to Abby. I'll miss my little sister."

"And I'll miss my big brother." She said back. She was glad that Tony couldn't see her because she was crying.

"Goodbye, Tony."

"Goodbye, Abby."

He hung up and then handed the phone back to Jarod. He then turned his head towards the window and watched the world go by. He then wiped a tear away from his eye. He would miss his family, but he knew that this had to be done. He could never go back there again because they would be waiting for him to go back.

The End