- Text Size +
Story Notes:
A little kinky one shot which was spinning my head over and over again. To regain my peace I have had to write it. The story is nothing for minors so please stay away. No violence, just good old sex and kink. But still something in my opinion only adults should read! So little girls and boys stay away if you are not old enough! Even if it is a one shot only, I would love to receive some reviews/comments. Please be aware about that I disabled the e-mail function for my account. So no e-mail will reach me. The reason for this is that I was dissed pretty bad -yeah let me say even stalked by e-mail- for the content of a story I wrote before. I had warned what it would contain even then before hand. But it did not stop some readers still to rage about it badly. This is also the reason why I hide my username. It does not mean I don't like fair comments (even if they are bad) but please if you don't like BDSM/kink or anything like slash or public sex and you still read this story and then complain about it I must say you better would have stayed away. Diclaimer: I don't own anything or make any money. I just play with the characters. If I would own them this or other kinky things between Gibbs and Tony would happen in the show all the time. Oh and I don't have a beta, so all faults are mine!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Gibbs are on surveillance duty in a gay club. Tony feels frustrated but it changes before the night ends.
Tony stood on the balcony overlooking the club sighing loudly. They have had visited this place so often in the past and it was always full of fun and so much more. The music today was loud and the vibrating bass was sending waves of drums through his body. Tickling his skin like a well toned instrument and humming along with his imagination. The dance floor was packed with bodies pressed together, wilding against each other, touching, humping. The air smelled like sweat and sex and Tony was fantasizing about to join them, to feel their hands on his body while he was hold by his mate and lover from behind. Their touch roaming his body while he was stroked by the strong hands of his dom until cuming in his pants while dancing, then taken to the backroom, bend over and fucked hard and fast by him until he would shoot his load a second time. All the time closely watched by the other visitors of the club …

They have done this frequently in the past and Tony was yearning for it to happen today as well, but no chance for that. Today was different. Today they were here for another reason. Not for their own fun, today they were here because of their job, for catching a murder. Gibbs was somewhere in the club, like him watching the crowd. Ziva and McGee were outside in a van overlooking the surveillance, listening through the mics he and Gibbs carried. Recording, cataloguing the pictures taken by the camera in the glasses Tony wore tonight, the same he wore before during the undercover op with Ziva. Today they were here for work. As Supervisory Special Agent Gibbs and Senior Special Agent DiNozzo and not as Tony and Jethro, not as lovers, not as mates, not as sub and dom. Today they were not here to enjoy, today they were here to look out for Petty Officer Martins, the guy who has killed 3 marines in the last 4 weeks. All victims were gay or at least bisexual, all were customers of this club, even if they found out about this connection only because of the last victim. But hey, at least they have had a lead. They had all the prove they needed to arrest Martins, the guy was not very careful while killing. The lead was solid, He was looking for his victims in this club. He did not seem to be the brightest bulb in the shop. Martins picked them up here, fucked them in a nearby back alley without condom and killed them during orgasm by slitting their throats.

The club Tony overlooked was not really a club for their normal BDSM scene, more like a very open gay club. It was not allowed to play, but open sex and out of this exhibition and humiliation "things Tony and Gibbs both loved in their dynamics- were ok and nothing uncommon in here. When they came here they normally did not hold back following their urges and "well- just enjoyed them selves. They saw it as a kind of foreplay, a heat up for the night before they continued what they started later at home. Gibbs needed sometimes the feeling to fend of advances of others for Tony, to be able to life and show his possessiveness for Tony. To show that he was the only one which was allowed to fuck him, even if the others were allowed to touch. With better words Gibbs loved to stake his claim on Tony and buff away the others. Things like this they can never have in their BDSM club. The scene knew to whom Tony belonged who owned him, possessed him body, mind and soul. Advances to a collard sub by others than the dom were forbidden by etiquette and the rules. Everybody knew better then to try and so they could not life a very important part of their dynamics there. In this club here however the guys did not know. They touched, they tried to seduce Tony and Jethro could enforce his ownership. Tony liked, no he loved it. The way Gibbs showed him that he was his. Like a predator catching and defending his prey.

Tony was sighing again and his eyes overlooked the crowd while he was hanging after his thoughts. He has had fled to the balcony which was overlooking the club some 20 minutes ago. Not only because he could overview the club better from there but because without Gibbs by his side, he was getting to uncomfortable with the advances of the others, the touches the groping. And man have they groped. It was like he was fresh meat in a lions den. Tony was sure his butt will show several bruises tomorrow from the hands which have kneaded his cheeks over and over again. And he has not even joined the dance floor but was only staying at the bar. He enjoyed the peace up here and not missing at all the hands on his body. Only a view couples were up here, occupied with each other, making out in the shadows and not even aware about that he was there. Tony was standing in the most far and dark corner. The spot was providing the best overview and best protection not to be seen watching. Some 10 minutes ago he has seen Gibbs at the bar overlooking the dance floor before he melted between the crowed. He has had lost sight of him between all the other guys shortly after that, but of course he was not here to watch his boss but to look out for Martins. So far they were here now since nearly 4 hours and Martins has not shown up. Agent Balboa and Simmons were watching the backdoor and Agent Jensen and Anderson were watching the front door in another van as Ziva and Tim at the parking lot. They were reporting in every 30 Minutes so far and gave their all clear. If Martins would show up at any entrance they would inform them immediately. But as it looked, they would not meet Martins today. It was nearly 2 am and 1 hour to late for Martins to pick someone up. It was not his MO to pick someone else up so late. All victims have been picked up so far between 11 pm to 1 am. Tony would gladly call it a day and drive home, cuddle up in his dom’s arms and forget about the frustrating evening, but Gibbs has not jet giving the order to break up the surveillance and so Tony was left on the balcony watching, musing about their previous visits and a major hard on because of this memories ever since he stepped into the club. He did not like it at all…

Tony was bending over, leaning on the rail, his eyes swifting over the crowd trying his best to concentrate on the job and not to dwell too much in the hot memories of their previous visits. Again an all clear was cracking in his ear peace and another joke of Ziva that the last guy who has groped him before he fled to the balcony was not looking so bad and why he was not giving him a chance since he “asked” so nice to spend some time with him in the backroom and that the mentioned spanking would surely only be lovetaps. Tony just groaned and wanted to retort that he liked his partners without face hair as a very gruff Gibbs-bark burst through his earpiece that Ziva should better concentrate on the job or he will introduce her to a guy who will not only spank her but flogg her into shape and teach her to focus. Tony nearly choked on his coke he was sipping and a small smile was forming on his face. Even if Gibbs was not by his side he was possessive as hell and it warmed his heart that his mate was even looking out for him in this situation. Tony could not hold back a low chuckle and imagined the flustered face of Ziva caused by Gibbs comment. If she would ever know how true Gibbs’ words were …

Tony startled and straightened abruptly as two hands squeezed his butt cheeks in a bruising grip. Just as he wanted to turn around and tell the attacker off, a hand snapped around and clamped over his mouth. The scent and the calluses of the hand set him at peace at once. He would know these everywhere. He gave a short nearly-not-there nod to show his agreement. Immediately the hand left his mouth trailing down his throat to his chest while a very lean hard body pressed against his back. Goosebumps were running over his skin as the hot mouth of his lover descended on his neck and started to nibble behind his earlobe while his talented fingers skimmed over his nipples like a feather and leaving them burning for more. A very hard cock pressed against his ass and sent shockwaves through him. Tony closed his eyes and melted against the body behind him. Hands flying fevertly over his body, Jethro’s mouth biting lightly the exposed skin at his neck, nipping licking, kissing every inch they could reach. Tony’s breath hitched in attempts to hold back some groans well aware that his teammates outside the club would hear every noise he would make. The hot breath of Jethro ghosted over his skin while the index finger of his right hand was forming the silent sign against his lips and the other started to open the button of his tight leather pants. Another nearly-not-there nod confirmed that Tony understood to stay silent. The hand travelled from his lips again to his chest beginning to stroke his body in earnest, circling his nipples, squeezing, pinching them to two erect nubs, while the other lowered the zipper of his pants. All conscious thought slowly seemed to leave Tony as he thought about what Gibbs was doing to him. Their teammates were listening in on them and one single wrong noise on their side and they would be outed to their colleagues who did not have a single idea that they were a couple or God forbid much, much more. Tony has to agree that it was a major turn on and his mind was circuiting around how far Jethro would go with this little game.

The left hand wandered slowly inside his pants squeezing his cock tenderly and Tony has had to bite down on his bottom lip to prevent from screaming at the contact. The hand left his body and Tony felt them fumble at his ass just to return seconds later and impatiently were pulling down his pants over his hips and ass, freeing his erection and butt. A hand on his neck was pressing him gently to bend over and lean again on the rail. Tremors started to run through Tony’s body, his toes curling in his shoes from anticipation and tension. His heart was beating hard in the rhythm of the music, knocking painfully against his rips in sync with the fast beat. He heard his blood rushing in his ear, dulling the other noises of the club until it listened like a low roar from very far away. A hand started to stroke soothingly slow circles over his lower back. Calming him down, reassuring him. He allowed himself to drift, to give himself over to his dom, trusting that Jethro knew what he was doing and will keep him save.

While the hand still rubbed over his back, Tony felt something cold and slippery press in the creek of his butt. The finger of Gibbs were searching for the ring of muscles, circling his hole, teasing him. Tony knew he needed to relax or he would not be able to hold back a scream. He took several deep breaths and felt the tension slowly leave his muscles. Two fingers were pressing against his hole and penetrating. His breath hitched and stocked because of the pain/pleasure capturing his whole being. His body began to tremble again, the situation to overwhelming, to dangerous and a major turn on. He tried to pull away from the fingers, which were now shoved in all the way, but the arm encircling his abs hold him steady and strong, not giving him a chance to move enough to escape. A small slap on his ass caused him to breath out the air he was holding in a loud wush just to suck in a deep breath of the much needed air...

“Everything ok Tony?” It was Ziva’s voice cracking over his earpiece. Tony felt the grin of his mate as he nibbled on his neck. After several fast breaths Tony had himself enough under control and hissed a short “Yessss” through his mic. “Are you sure you seem to breath not regularly, maybe the smoke in that club is catching up with your lungs?” Gibbs was unfortunately choosing that moment to scissor his fingers to stretch him which made Tony to stutter while he replied. “NO, no … everything … i-is o-okay, Ziva. J-just swallowed wrong.” Before Ziva could continue Gibbs leaned back and barked in his own mic. “Tony is fine, Ziva. Report!”
“No sight of Martins, so far Boss!” cracked McGee’s voice over the earpiece followed by two all clear from the team Balboa and team Anderson. When Gibbs crooked his finger inside him and brushed over his prostate, Tony clutched the glass of coke, he was still holding, as tight as possible, causing his knuckles to turn white, and bit down on his lower lip. Tony’s brain was running 100 miles per hour. He has had to concentrate to look straight ahead and not let his head fall down on his chest. If he would do this his teammates might get a look on little Anthony standing proudly at attention leaking pre cum. Further he has had to concentrate not to breath too harshly and not to make any suspicious noises. He could just hang in there, very well aware about that Gibbs will go ahead with his plan no matter what. At the same time he felt extremely aroused. To know they were in public and everybody in the club could see them if they would look up was by now a normal turn on for him. But add the knowledge that their teammates could hear them was like purring fuel in a hell fire.

Tony squeezed his eyes shut tight as a 3rd finger was shoved in his ass joining in the rhythm of the other two, stretching him impatiently for several moments. Then Gibbs pulled out and grabbed his cheeks parted them wide and nudged with his cock on his pulsating opening. Pressing against it a little but not pushing in before placing his hand on his hips to steady him. Tony started to shake his muscles trembling as he felt Jethro slowly pressing forward. Tony grabbed with his free hand not holding his glass the railing tight and tried to pull away from the pressure again. The strong hands on his hips were holding him in place, applying bruising pressure not giving him any chance to move an inch. It was like as if Tony’s heart was jumping out of his breast and the only noise he could hear was his own blood rushing in his ears. Gibbs pressed slowly, oh so slowly forward, breaching him until his cock head slipped behind the tight ring of muscles. His puckered hole squeezed down hard, forcing Gibbs to pause the penetration. Jethro removed one hand from Tony’s hips and stroked again soothingly over his back, arms and chest, calming him down enough so he would be able to proceed. Tony slowly relaxed. He was glad Gibbs has stopped to trust inside. If he would have not done that, he was quiet sure he would have screamed out because of the pain/pleasure he felt when the big cock of his dom breached him. It took all his control not to cum immediately and he needed the time Gibbs gave him to relax enough again to continue. The soothing hand stroking his body helped a lot and he relaxed slowly and he released after some moments the bite on his tongue he did not even remember he has done to prevent himself from screaming. His body started to calm down and when Gibbs began to press in again he tried to stay as relaxed as possible even while his whole body was trembling violently. Slowly Gibbs pushed in inch by inch until he bottomed out. Stilling again to give Tony time to adjust and to place feather light kisses on his neck. They stayed like this for some time savouring the feeling of their connection before Jethro started slowly to pull out and push in again and again. Pleasure was taking over the tension. Tony was biting his tongue again to prevent any noise as Gibbs slowly started to push in faster and harder with each trust. Tony felt the teeth of his dom biting down on the juncture of neck and shoulder to hold back or better muffle his own noises. He knew they both were close and it would not take them long to cum. Wave after wave of pleasure was rolling through Tony’s body. Multiplying higher and higher. It was like he was drifting, flying, his brain felt like mashed potatos, fried by the heat in his body exploding like a volcano with each trust. The only thing he could still think about was not to make any noise. For the rest he could just take, just accept, unable to control. He felt like he was surrounded by cotton a hand starting to stroke his cock tenderly up and down in the rhythm of Gibbs trust. An arm was sneaking around his chest pressing a hand over his mouth while his body was falling back against the strong chest behind him. Tony just could hang in there. He was only hold up by the cock which was fucking him merciless and the strong arm around his chest. The hand stroking his cock released its grip and sneaked around his abs as Gibbs changed the angle and pushed brutally hard in, hitting his prostate. Tony could not hold back the gasp erupting in the overload of pleasure capturing his body, muffled by the hand over his mouth. White dots started to dance behind his closed eyelids, while a strong tingling sensation in his lower back announced what could not be stopped anymore. Another hard trust against his sweet spot made his balls draw up violently and Tony shoot with a scream his load trough his hard cock. White strands of cum jerked out over and over again in pulses as his muscles rippled around the hard shaft buried inside him, milking Gibbs to his own completion.

Tony nearly passed out. His knees were feeling like jell-o and he was just still in an upright position because Gibbs strong arms were holding him. One hand was still over his mouth preventing their teammates to hear his harsh breathing while Jethro was hiding his own nose and mouth in the crook of Tony’s neck. Slowly they came back down from their high and after some moments Tony was able again to stand on his shaky legs. Just now they recognized the frantic shout of Tony’s name from Ziva through the earpiece. Tony swallowed several times before he was able to snap a harsh answer. “What?”
“Thank god, Tony. We heard you yelling. Is everything ok?” Coughing to cover his still ragged breathing Tony answered. “Yes, I told you before. Everything is just fine.” Then the earpiece cracked again and he heard the voice of Agent Balboa. “Ready to come in.” Then to Tony’s relieve it seemed Gibbs has recovered enough to answer. “Stand down! I repeat stand down! DiNozzo had just lost his grip on his coke and it has been falling down the balcony. Keep position!” Tony could hear the smirk of Jethro in his voice without looking. He blinked his eyes and focused on his right hand where indeed he has had been holding his glass of coke before and which was now empty, while letting the chuckles and jokes of his teammates wash over him.

The strong arms of Gibbs were holding him close again as he pulled out of his tight passage. Tony’s grin seemed to split his face as his lover cleaned him with a handkerchief, pulled up his trousers and tucked him away. He heard Gibbs closing his own zipper of his pants and pulling him again against his chest, kissing him gently along his neck. After some more minutes just enjoying the aftermaths of their encounter in a tight embrace he heard Gibbs behind him and in his earpiece. “We break up for today. Meet you outside in 15.” With a short pat on his ass and another kiss on his neck Gibbs released him and stepped away. Unable to look after the retreating form of his mate without giving them away Tony looked down again on the crowd on the dance floor still moving like nothing has happened. They might have not been successful in catching Petty Officer Martin, but the memories Tony will have now of this place in the future were making up for any disappointment and frustration of a missed arrest. He was looking forward to come back to this club every following night until they could catch Martins, even if it meant only for surveillance ….

The end
Chapter End Notes:
A little kinky one shot which was spinning my head over and over again. To regain my peace I have had to write it. The story is nothing for minors so please stay away. No violence, just good old sex and kink. But still something in my opinion only adults should read! So little girls and boys stay away if you are not old enough!

Even if it is a one shot only, I would love to receive some reviews/comments. Please be aware about that I disabled the e-mail function for my account. So no e-mail will reach me. The reason for this is that I was dissed pretty bad -yeah let me say even stalked by e-mail- for the content of a story I wrote before. I had warned what it would contain even then before hand. But it did not stop some readers still to rage about it badly. This is also the reason why I hide my username. It does not mean I don't like fair comments (even if they are bad) but please if you don't like BDSM/kink or anything like slash or public sex and you still read this story and then complain about it I must say you better would have stayed away.

Diclaimer: I don't own anything or make any money. I just play with the characters. If I would own them this or other kinky things between Gibbs and Tony would happen in the show all the time.

Oh and I don't have a beta, so all faults are mine!