- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby's birthday turns into something else
It’s Abby’s birthday and what else would she want to do on a Friday night but go out and party with her closest friends.
“ Gibbs you have to come, it’s my birthday” Abby pleaded with him in her lab.
“ Hold it somewhere else and I will” he told her.
“ What is wrong with the club? There is music, drinks and other people having fun. What better way to celebrate” she said with a smile on her face.
“ Do you know how long its been since I’ve stepped foot in a club?” he asked.
“ Couple hundred years, but so what. Kate is coming and she hasn’t bee out in a while” Abby said with a smile on her face. She knew he had a thing for Kate but didn’t know if it was because she was his only female agent or that deep down he liked her.
Gibbs didn’t say anything. H e just starred at Abby’s smiling face.
“ Fine, but I wont stay for long” he told her. Abby squealed with excitement and gave him a hug.
“ As long as you make an appearance that’s all I care about” she said.
“ What about Ducky?” he asked.
“ I asked him but he has to something with his mother or something I don’t know” she said as she went to sit at her desk./
“ So he gets out of it but I don’t”
“ Gibbs he has someone to look after, you don’t so you have no excuse” she said with a smile.

Kate, Abby, McGee and Tony all sit around a small round table having drinks and laughing.
Kate was wearing a black dress, with spaghetti straps, beading on the top half and it became tight at the hips and hugged her figure half way down her thigh.
Abby also wore a black dress but with no straps as it was a corset-like top half which flared a little at the bottom.
Tony and McGee both wore black pants. Tony black jeans, McGee pants. Tony wore a dark blue button up top while McGee a black button up.
Soon Gibbs joined them.
“ Gibbs you made it” Abby yelled over the music as she gave him a hug. Kate handed him a drink.
“ I thought you could use this” she said as she handed it to him. He gave her a smile as he took it and she went back to the bar to get some more drinks.
“ You scrub up nice boss” Tony said to him. Gibbs looked down at himself. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a nice black top with a white under shirt.
Kate came back and handed everyone a drink. Kate took a big sip from her drink before dragging Abby to the dance floor.
The three men were left at the table to watch them and mind the drinks.
Gibbs watched Kate danced. It looked like she was having so much fun. He had never seen her like that before.
“ I think they could use another drink” he yells to Gibbs and McGee as he grabs Kate and Abby’s drinks off the table and makes hi way onto the dance floor. They take the drinks and the three of them dance.
“ When was the last time you were in the club boss?” McGee asked Gibbs.
“ Do I look that old?” he said jokingly.
“ No, I just meant” McGee started to stutter. Gibbs just laughed and patted him on the back. McGee laughed at himself.
They went back to watching the others. Tony and Kate were dancing really close and for reason Gibbs felt a bit jealous.
After a couple of songs Kate, Abby and Tony came back to the table for another round of drinks.
“ Gibbs do you want another bourbon?” Kate asked.
“ Ones enough” he said.
“ Gibbs your suppose to be celebrating my birthday. One drink isn’t celebrating. He will have 2” she said. Kate just smiled at his expression.
Kate went to the bar with the order and McGee went and helped her. Abby was watching Gibbs watch Kate.
“ She looks hot tonight doesn’t she?” Abby said into his ear, loud enough for him to hear but not Tony, who was to busy checking out the blonde on the dance floor.
Gibbs looked down at her but didn’t say anything. She kept a smile on her face as McGee and Kate returned with the drinks.
“ What are you so happy about?” Kate asked Abby. Abby just shook her head.
They all got stuck into their drinks.
Kate wanted so badly to dance with Gibbs. She had wished he would come tonight and was so glad that he did. He looked so handsome tonight.
She put her drink down and went up to him.
“ Gibbs, dance with me” she said to him with a smile. He looked at her and then the dance floor.
“ I’m not a dancer” he said with a smile.
“ Please Gibbs, when will you ever come to a club again?” she said. He just looked at her with a smile.
“ Come on Kate, I’ll dance with you” Tony said getting up and downing the rest of his drink. He took Kate’s hand and lead her to a spare spot on the floor.
Abby hit Gibbs on the arm.
“ You missed the perfect opportunity” she yelled at him.
“ What opportunity?” McGee asked. No one answered him, Abby just dragged him out onto the dance floor.
Gibbs watched as the 4 of them had a great time dancing. He watched carefully at how Kate was moving and how Tony moved with her.
He downed his last drink and decided to give it ago. Like Abby said it’s the perfect opportunity.
He made his way to Kate and Tony. Tony stopped dancing and let Gibbs in, he went after the blonde he was watching earlier.
“ So you changed your mind” Kate yelled at him.
“ It’s been a while” he yelled back at her. She smiled at him.
“ You’ll be fine” she said and grabbed his hands. A new song started.
‘ Oh my, oh my gosh’.
Kate’s face lit up as she heard the start of it. She started to move to the music while Gibbs stood there for a bit before starting to move with her.
As the song started up even more and started to get more of a beat Kate danced closer to Gibbs. He didn’t know if it was the alcohol or if she really did want to dance with him, but whatever it was he liked it.
‘Make me wana say oh ooh oh my gosh’
Kate grabbed Gibbs’ waist and pulled him closer to her. She had a smile on her face as she moved her body up and down his.
‘She was dancing sexily .booty like pow pow, boobies like wow oh wow’
Kate turned around so her back was up against him and her hands were going all over him to. He put his hands on her hips and they swayed with her.
‘ Wow oh wow’ he thought to himself. He never thought he would ever get this close to Kate and not in this way, but if she was happy to do it then he was more then happy to receive.
Kate turned back around to face Gibbs. She saw something in his eyes that made her melt. She was so drawn into him at this moment. He starred back into her eyes waiting for her to do something else. She wrapped her arms around his neck and starred into his eyes.
‘You got me like oh my gosh im so in love with you I found you finally’
‘ I’m so in love with you’ they both thought as a smile ran across both their faces. Kate held her breath and leaned up and kissed him, still swaying her body to the music. Gibbs kissed her back with no intent of stopping. As the music died down to go to the next they could hear faint cheering coming from behind them. Kate turned to see Abby and McGee with big smiles on their faces.
Kate’s face went red with embarrassment. She knew Gibbs didn’t like that kind of attention and he probably hated her for it.
She turned back to him.
“ I’m so sorry” she said pulling away from him. He caught her arm and pulled her back into him.
“ Never say your sorry” he whispered in her ear. Kate smiled.
“ It’s a sign of weakness” she whispered back to him before he took his lips with hers again. It was that moment that they decided to leave.
Gibbs grabbed her hands and pulled her off the dance floor. Kate waved back at Abby and McGee with smile on her face.

Gibbs drove up the drive way and screeched to a stop. He rushed inside, Kate following him.
He lead her to the bedroom where the undressed each other as fast as they could. Gibbs grabbed Kate by the waist and kissed her. He laid down on the bed and took in all of her beauty before starting what was going to be one of the best night of his life.

Kate woke up with a strange feeling. There was a slight thumping in the back of her head, not enough to hurt but enough to be noticed. She opened her eyes and didn’t recognize the room. She could feel something under her head and could hear someone lightly snoring. She turned her head and saw a sleeping Gibbs, she happened to realise that he had no shirt on and either did she. She jumped out of bed and wrapped the doona around her.
“ Gibbs I am so sorry about last night. I’m never like that, ever” she said to him. Gibbs got up and pulled his boxers on.
“ I’m sorry, I’ll get dressed and go, I can tell you regret it” she said then started looking for her clothes.
“ There should be coffee in the machine on the bench if you would like some” he said before heading for the bathroom.
“ I don’t regret anything” he said just as he left the room. Kate looked up at the door where he had been.
“ I don’t either” she said softly to her self. She sat back down on the bed and closed her eyes. She remembered what exactly happened last night and that’s when she realized, he wanted it just as much.
She didn’t want to leave, not now anyway. She dropped the doona and made her way to the bathroom where she heard the shower running. She slowly opened the door and steamed bellowed out of the room. Gibbs had his back towards the door and his head under the water. She carefully opened the shower door and stepped inside. She ran her hands over his wet back. He jumped at her touch, not expecting her to still be here. He turned around to face her.
“ I don’t regret it either” she said with a small smile. Gibbs gave her a big smile, grabbed her face and kissed her.