[Reviews - 4] Printer
Summary: Everyone needs a code to live by and someone to be with. Once you get the person and the rules you can deal with anything. But when Tony first makes his plan he has no idea how his life will change.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Ziva David, Timothy McGee, Original character, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Donald Mallard, Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Romance, Humor, Drama, Character study, Case, Angst
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM, Disturbing imaginery, Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 83030 Read: 35908
Published: 06/17/2010 Updated: 06/17/2010
Story Notes:
Words: 79,489

Written: 11-7-09 to 2-15-10

Warnings: This story deals with child abuse in the past for a main character, rape cases, has multiple (non central) original characters: nuns, frat brothers, neighbors. There’s tons of sex with consensual mild power plays, and slight bondage. Also, the porn is a bit slow in coming, there’s about 23,500 words of pre-slash. And fisting in one scene.

Timeframe: Season 7 prior to Code of Conduct and goes AU after that.

Spoilers: through Code of Conduct, and possible spoilers for Psycho, West Side Story, Sister Act, Dr. Strangelove, T2, Maltese Falcon, Scream, Demolition Man, To Have and Have Not, Sword in the Stone, For a Few Dollars More, Zorbas the Greek, Witness, Meet Me in St. Louis, Rear Window, Starship Troopers, Marry Poppins, Doctor Who, and The Sound of Music.

1. Plans, Rules, and Yachts by Azure K Mello [Reviews - 4] (83030 words)
Everyone needs a code to live by and someone to be with. Once you get the person and the rules you can deal with anything. But when Tony first makes his plan he has no idea how his life will change.