[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary: Tony has finally been released from hospital after his recovery from being tortured.He may be well enough to leave the hopsital and live with Gibbs, but he still has some healing to do before he can return to work. And as much as Tony may want to act on his attraction to Gibbs, things do not go according to plan.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Angst, Drama, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, Pre-slash, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Disturbing imaginery
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3140 Read: 5256
Published: 07/04/2010 Updated: 07/04/2010
Story Notes:
This is a sequel to Domo Revenire: To Return Home, which I wrote as an unofficial sequel to Apollon: Deprived of Multitude. I did not write the original, it was posted anonymously and ended far before I wanted it to. Which is how Domo Revenire came about.

Where the previous story was pre-slash this fic is slash.

1. Alpha Omega: A beginning and an end. by gabrielpierce [Reviews - 2] (3140 words)
Tony has finally been released from hospital after his recovery from being tortured.He may be well enough to leave the hopsital and live with Gibbs, but he still has some healing to do before he can return to work.

And as much as Tony may want to act on his attraction to Gibbs, things do not go according to plan.