- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has a nightmare.
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Anymore

The man on the bed tossed and turned only a little bit of the moon shown through the curtains over the window. A fine sheet of sweat was visible on the brow of the man on the bed as his head turned to and fro. He was having a nightmare.

Tony smiled as he stepped out of the elevator and was going to sit down, but saw that Gibbs was with Ziva and Tim and he was smiling at them. They were talking amongst themselves and were laughing with one another. He stopped and watched them and suddenly they stopped and turned to him.

"I'm sorry, Tony. There is no need for you. I have Ziva and McGee and that's all we need." Gibbs smiled as he put a hand on each Ziva's and McGee's shoulder. A voice came out and whispered into his ear and whispered Anymore

He stared at them in shock turned and walked back to the elevator. He went down to the morgue where Jimmy and Ducky were at hoping that they would be a sympathetic ear. He remembered Jimmy being his sounding board while Gibbs had went on his Hiatus. The doors opened with their usual noise. He watched as Jimmy was telling Ducky a story about when he was a child. Jimmy looked at him and smiled.

"Hi, Tony. I have someone that also likes my stories and don't need you anymore to listen to me." Jimmy said as he smiled at Ducky and Ducky smiled back at him. The voice once again whispered Anymore.

The scene changed again he was now in Abby's lab where the room where he was always comfortable in. He loved Abby like a little sister and she was always his friend. She came over sometimes to watch movies with him and she was always there for him when he needed it. She also confided in him if something was wrong in her life. He stopped as Abby was talking to Jimmy and it looked like she was telling him a secret.

"Oh, hey Tony. I have a new friend that will listen to my problems. It looks like I don't need you to listen to me." Anymore the voice said once more.

Tony went back into the bullpen and sat at his desk. For a minute he wondered where Gibbs, Ziva and McGee were, but then decided he didn't want to know. Suddenly Vance made an appearance.

"I always liked McGee better than you. It's time for you to leave NCIS. We don't need you here." Anymore.

"No, no, no." He awoke screaming. He blinked a couple of times and rubbed a hand over his face. He got up and went into the bathroom. He turned the water on and put some water on his face. He towel dried off and put the towel on the counter. He looked into the mirror. He couldn't get that one word that was repeated in his dream. Anymore

The End