- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Finding A Home

Tony sat in the living room watching TV with Kelly and was watching a children's movie. Gibbs was watching the two and Shannon had gone shopping to buy Tony some pajama's and clothes. Gibbs was in charge of both of the children.

Gibbs watched as his daughter and Tony interacted with each other as both of them watched the movie. He learned that Tony loved movies and knew a little about them. He wondered if he knew a lot about movies because of what his father put him through. He wondered if it was to escape his life.

Shannon unlocked the door and closed it and stood there watching her daughter and Tony interact. She smiled as they talked back and forth about the movie playing. She put down clothes.

"Tony, I have some new clothes. Do you want to see what I got for you?"

Tony turned to the woman and with wide eyes. "You got me clothes?"

"Since you are going to be staying with us for a while I got you some clothes."

Gibbs had called Morrow and Morrow allowed him to keep Tony for a while. Shannon and Gibbs had decided that they wanted to keep the little boy. They would put him in the extra room. Gibbs watched Tony as he looked through the bags and smiled.

"Thank you." Tony said. His father always told him that he should have good manners.

"You're Welcome, Tony." She smiled back at the boy. "I'll show you to your room." She walked out and Tony followed. Somehow he kind of knew that they wouldn't hurt him. Shannon watched as the boy touched the bed and looked around.

They went back downstairs after Shannon had put his things in the dresser that was in the extra room. Tony sat back down on the chair and the door rang. Tim, Abby, Ziva and Kate stood in the front door wanting to play with Kelly.

"Come in kids." Shannon said and turned to the living room. Tim, Kate, Abby and Ziva stood there as they saw the strange boy.

"Who is that Mrs. Gibbs?" Asked Abby.

"This is Tony and he's going to be staying with us." Shannon replied

"What happened to his face?" Abby spoke up again.

"His Dad did that." Shannon said.

Abby looked at Shannon as she said that and ran towards Tony and enveloped him in a hug. "I'm sorry, Tony."

Tony sat there frozen not sure what to do with the pig-tailed girl. He was glad when she let go of him.

The children played and Tony watched in wonder as they played. He was never allowed children over to his house. He had friends at school, but his father never allowed his friends over. Lunch came and Shannon made them sandwiches, but not before sending the others back home for their lunch.

When dinner came by they had pizza that had sausage, pepperoni and extra cheese. Tony gobbled it down. "This is good." Tony said as he finished his last slice. He was never allowed pizza while he was at home.

It would take a month, but Tony's father allowed custody of his son to Jethro and Shannon Gibbs. They also adopted young Tony. Anthony Dominic DiNozzo became Anthony Dominic Gibbs. He was slowly learning that not all parents hit their children. He finally found a home where he was safe and didn't have to be scared anymore.