- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva begins to question her feelings for Abby. It has occurred to her that maybe they are a little deeper than she realized.
After the unbelievable incident in Abby's lab that culminated in great orgasms for the both of them, Ziva returned to the ladies room and removed the butterfly. At first, she was going to throw it in the trash, after all this was a one time thing, and it would never happen again. For some reason she could not explain however, she replaced it in it's box and took it home. Back in her apartment she tossed the box on a chair near the bed, and went about her normal wind down routine, a shower, this time a cold one, then dressing in shorts and a tee shirt for a run through the neighborhood, after that, another shower followed by a light meal. Later that evening as she was lying in bed trying to sleep, she kept seeing the expression on Abby's face as she approached, then finally reached orgasm. It made the Goth scientist who was already undeniably pretty, look absolutely beautiful. No matter what thought she tried to replace the vision with, it was of no use. All she could think about was that expression, and she suddenly realized that she wanted to see it again for real. Not just in her head. But how could this be? She was Ziva David. Trained by the Mossad to have discipline, to overcome any situation that might be a distraction. Finally she drifted off to sleep only to dream of pigtails and butterflies.

The next day was uneventful as far as investigations were concerned. Just another day doing paperwork. All in all, it was a very boring day-until Ziva sensed someone near her desk. She looked up to see Abby wearing a concerned look on her face. "What is wrong Abby? You look distressed." Abby shifted her feet. "I was wondering" she said in a near whisper, "If what happened in the lab yesterday is going to affect our friendship." Ziva thought about this for a moment, then stood and walked around to the front of her desk before saying, "It most certainly will." Abby looked more agitated and was about to cry before Ziva continued by adding "It will make it even stronger." Abby's expression quickly
changed from sadness to joy, and she momentarily forgot where she was and cried out "Oh Ziva I love you, that makes me so happy!" and gave the Israeli a big hug. Fortunately there were not that many people around so this did not cause any problems. Besides, Abby was given to emotional outbursts anyway, so it would probably not have drawn attention if the squad room had been full. Ziva put her hand on Abby's arm and said "would you like to have dinner with me this evening?" Abby clapped her hands and jumped up and down causing her pigtails to bounce. "That would be great. Where do you want to go? I know a place in Georgetown that has a great menu." "Actually" Ziva replied, "I was thinking more about my place. I would like to prepare a meal for you." Abby squealed and said "I would like that very much. What time do you want me to be there?" Ziva told her eight pm then said something that got the forensic scientist's heart pounding. "Desert is going to be special--very special!"


Next up, "The Dinner". What could the desert be? check it out.