- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony is starting to put two and two together. So Abby and Ziva decide to take things to another level.
A couple of days had passed since Abby and Ziva had connected after dinner at Ziva's apartment. Tony DiNozzo was beginning to think something was going on between the pair, but for the life of him he could not figure out just what. His dilemma was not unnoticed by either woman. Friday afternoon the elevator opened in the lab and Ziva stood for a moment watching Abby gyrate around to the near earsplitting music she was listening to as she fed data into various programs. Ziva had to finally tap her on the shoulder to get her attention. Even then she had to raise her voice to be heard of the alternative rock she was being bombarded with. She pointed to her ears and said "I can't hear you. Can you turn the volume down a little?" Abby apologized and turned the music off completely. Ziva thanked her and asked what time she thought she would be finished with the project she was working on. It was only then that the Goth noticed the large Caf-Pow in her friend's hand. "Is that for me?" she asked hopefully. "Yes it is" Ziva replied and handed it to her. Abby took a long slurp and said "I needed that, thanks. I'll be finished in about ten or fifteen minutes. Are you sure you want to do this? I mean it is technically kidnapping which is a Federal crime you know." Ziva acknowledged the point but said yes she was sure. "I do not think he will file charges against us, do you?" Abby shook her head and said the agreed. Ziva held up a bottle labeled TD, and said "Is this it?" "Yep" Abby replied, "he will never know what happened until he wakes up in the cabin." Ziva asked how they were going to administer the concoction and was told it had already been done in his coffee. "I called to come down here just now, and he said he was on the way. He won't feel anything for a little while yet. Your job is to stall him in the parking garage. I am sure you can think of something. When he gets here, I will apologize and tell him it turns out I did not need help anyway. Then you go with him. I will be right behind you."
As it turned out, there was no need to Stall agent Tony DiNozzo. When they reached the parking garage Tony suddenly sagged against a nearby car and said he didn't feel well. Ziva said she would help him get to his car where he could sit down until he felt better. Instead of his vehicle, she led him to her Mini Cooper. By this time he was barely able to stand on his feet and collapsed out cold in her back seat. She heard footsteps and turned to see Abby hurrying toward them. "Get his keys" Abby instructed. "
Follow me to my place. I will leave my car, and we will come back here and get his. You can follow me to the Cabin. It's only about an hour away up in the edge of the mountains." Ziva looked worried "What if he comes to on the way there? Abby handed her a syringe and instructed her to use it if that happened. As an afterthought Abby said "Did you get his stuff?" Ziva replied that she had been to his apartment, packed all his toiletries, some changes of clothing including underwear, and routed all his incoming calls to his cell phone which she had in her pocket. Ziva asked her accomplice if she had done her errands. Abby replied "I went to "Alternatives" and stocked up on everything we need, and maybe a little extra."
An hour and a half later with some minor difficulty, the two got a semi-awake DiNozzo out of the mini and into the cabin they had rented for the weekend. As a precaution, they put him on one of the two beds and handcuffed him to the wrought iron headboard. Abby got a syringe out of her bag and administered a serum to bring him around. They went about the chores of unpacking while they waited for it to take effect. A half hour later, they heard the bed shaking and DiNozzo bellowing "What in the Hell is going on? Where am I, and how did I get here?" Abby looked at Ziva and said "You go. If he gets loose you can use your Ninja skills on him." Ziva said "I do not have Ninja skills Abby" Abby said "Well, they're close enough, go on, get in there."
When DiNozzo saw the former Mossad agent he said "Ziva thank heaven you're here. How did you find me? Get me loose and lets get outta here before what ever nut job that did this comes back." At that moment Abigail Sciuto came into the room and sheepishly said "I'm afraid she can't do that Tony, you see, we're the nut jobs." "What?" he yelled "You two had better have a damned good explanation for this." Ziva replied that if he promised not to run, and would listen to their reason, she would take the cuffs off. "But she cautioned, you know I can kick your ass from here to the state line if you try anything." He thought a moment then said "Okay, but this had better be good." For the first time, he realized he had a collar around his neck. Abby told him it was a shock collar, and if he tried to go to far outside the cabin, it had enough power to knock him down. She further informed him it was locked in place and impossible to remove without the key. "Oh" she added " And I have a remote that can activate it if you are a bad boy."