- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony is kidnapped by Abby and Ziva and is being held captive in a mountain cabin. Abby has just explained that the collar around his neck is a very powerful shock collar, and she has a remote to activate it.
Tony looked up at Abby plaintively and said "You wouldn't do that to ole' Tony would you Abby?" Ziva had left the room for the time being and Abby stepped a little closer to the bed but stayed just out of reach. "I don't know Tony. It depends." Then her expression changed and she said "Ya want to see something you have never seen before?" With that she began pulling her tee shirt over her head. The bottom of her breasts were just coming into view when the fire alarm went off, and the bed along with the entire room began shaking.
"DiNozzo,DiNozzo! wake up! You are dreaming!" "Wha?" Tony blurted out as he was aroused from sleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked around finding himself at his desk in the squad room. Ziva was shaking his shoulder and Abby stood behind her with an amused look on her face. "Tony it's time to go." she said. Tony looked confused and said "Go where?" "We are here to pick you up. You are going with Abby and me to that cabin up in the Black Mountains. You had a case to wrap up and said for us to come back and get you. You must of fallen asleep. What was all that about Abby doing something to you?" A smile spread across the Goth's face and she said "Were you dreaming about me Tony? That's so sweet!" Tony sat back in his chair and stretched. He said "Give me five minutes, and I will be ready to go. Have you got my stuff in the car?" Abby said everything was ready but him. He headed to the men's room and splashed cold water on his face and shuddered. It was all so real! He looked in the mirror and felt his neck, no collar. Anyway, he was looking forward to the weekend at the cabin with his two favorite women. Who knows? Maybe things would get interesting. Not as kinky as his dream he hoped, but with Abby around he thought, anything could happen.

Next up--The Cabin