- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony, Ziva, and Abby spend the weekend in a mountain cabin
It was little before 8pm when Tony urged the Accura into traffic on the expressway. As they made their way toward Maryland, Ziva noted how nice it was that Gibbs had let them use his cabin for the weekend. Abby agreed adding that it was a shame he could not join them. Instead he was stuck in D.C. at a Homeland Security seminar with Director Vance. All three were tired and there was very little conversation on the two hour drive.
The trio arrived at their destination around 10 pm. As they drew near, they noticed the moon reflecting off the surface of a medium sized lake in front of the cabin which was on their left. Suddenly Abby cried out "Look!" as a pair of Raccoons crossed in front of their headlights. "I love it up here!" she gushed. No traffic jams with horns honking, no crowds, just us and nature." "Well I hope nature stays in the woods" DiNozzo replied. "Daniel Boone, I am not." When they stopped, he set the emergency brake just in case. The last thing they needed, was for it to roll down the hill into a rock or tree or worse, into the lake.
The cabin was rustic, but it's exterior hid all the amenities inside. Including a satellite dish that led to a flat screen TV. A wrap around porch with a railing sported four rocking chairs near the front door, and a swing. Inside they found a spacious kitchen, and a great room with a stone fireplace. Off the great room were two bedrooms, one of which connected to the master bath. The ladies of course took that room, so Tony stowed his gear in the other and stepped out onto the porch. Abby found him there in one of the rocking chairs. She hugged herself against the slight chill in the air. "Boy, would you look at that moon?" she took a deep breath and let it out "And smell that fresh air!" Crickets were chirping, and from the direction of the lake, they heard a bullfrog. "This is gonna be great huh Tony?" DiNozzo had to admit that he needed a break, and this just might be the ticket. Ziva came out wearing running shorts and tennis shoes. She said she was going for a run on the trail that ran around the lake. "Watch out for wild animals" Abby cautioned. At that Tony laughed and said "The wild animals had better watch out for her!"
The next morning Tony rose early and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. Abby came padding into the room wearing sort of a Teddy that had bunnies all over it, and a pair of pink bunny slippers. He looked her over and said "Nice bunnies Abbs." Abby said coyly, "Have you been looking at my bunnies Tony?" Before he could reply Ziva came out of the bedroom and said "Is that coffee I smell?". She was wearing what appeared to be a thin cotton robe. She went to the window and gazed out at the day. The light from the window filtered through the robe, and it appeared to Tony that she was wearing nothing underneath it. Had Ziva slept nude with Abby? This put his mind to racing. He considered the possibilities, then he shook his head deciding he wasn't sure his heart wound be able to take that.
Later the girls said they were going down to the lake to get some sun. Tony said he was going down to the general store they passed on the way in.
At the store, he inquired about fly fishing. He had done it once in Montana when he and Gibbs were there on a case, and even though he had never done it by himself, how hard could it be? The proprietor told him that there was a trout stream about a quarter mile from the cabin, and gave him directions. Tony bought a fly rod, and some flies, and set off to catch dinner.
At the stream he immediately found out it was not as easy as Gibbs made it look. His line got caught up in the trees, he stabbed himself with the hooks, and twice nearly fell in the water. After about an hour of this self torture, he gave up and headed back. Along the way, he took the wrong trail and found himself out in the middle of nowhere. The only things he saw were trees flanked by more trees. At last he came to a trail that cut off to his left, the general direction in which he thought the cabin was, and he took it. After a fairly strenuous hike, he came to a bluff that overlooked the lake, and beyond it the cabin. He could see Ziva and Abby down by the shore. Ziva was in a rather skimpy bikini lying on her back atop a large towel, and Abby was in an equally revealing suit reclining in a chaise lounge under the shade of a tree, reading. He took up position behind some rocks, and decided to watch for a while.
Ziva got up and stretched, and went over to a cooler next to Abby's chair and whispered "I think we have company." Abby said "Four legged, two legged, or slithery?" Ziva said "Definitely two legged, and slithery as well. Tony is up there in those rocks watching us." Abby started to look, but Ziva cautioned her not too. She said "Let's give him something to look at shall we? I have an extra towel, I will place it next to mine."
Ziva made a show of bending over with her backside toward Tony as she put out the towel. Then she said just loud enough for Abby to hear, "Take your top off. I will as well, then lets rub this lotion on each other." Abby said "Oooh, you are mean David. That will drive Tony crazy! I wish I had thought of it first."
DiNozzo's eyes popped and he almost fell over the edge when Abby dropped her bikini top and her breasts came into view. Then Ziva removed hers and deliberately turned in his direction and stretched again. Ziva started slowly rubbing lotion all over Abby's boobs . Abby seemed to be enjoying it a lot. Then Abby returned the favor. After a few minutes of this, Tony looked around for a way to get back to the cabin without them knowing he had been watching. Finally he found what he thought was a concealed route and left the bluff.

next chapter: "Busted"