- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has to admit he spied on Abby and Ziva at the lake shore
Tony went around and entered the cabin via the side door. He said to himself, "I knew it! Abby and Ziva are doing each other they've got to be. Why else would they be feeling up each other's boobs? I've got to think about this." He took a cold shower and then went to the kitchen and got a Sam Adams from the refrigerator. He was just settling down in the recliner when Abby and Ziva returned. Abby said she and Ziva were going to the local market and pick up some steaks for dinner, and asked him if he wanted to accompany them. He said he would just hang here if that was okay. They said it was cool and went into their room to change.
That evening at dinner, Abby said "So Tony, did you get a good look this afternoon?" He almost choked on the food he was about to swallow. "I I don't know what you are talking about" he stammered. Ziva said "I suppose you were not up there in the rocks watching us sunbathe. I went up there and found your footprints all over the place Tony, and they led back here to the cabin. What do you have to say for yourself?" Tony pushed his chair back and stood up. He paced back and forth a couple of times then turned to face them. "Okay, I'm busted. But in my defense, you are two hot women. What red blooded male wouldn't take advantage of the opportunity I had?" Abby looked at her and said "He has a point, we are hot." Tony said "Right, so you two are not mad at me?" "Oh" Ziva replied, "I wouldn't say that. In fact we have a punishment in mind for your actions." He swallowed "What sort of punishment?"
Half an hour later, Tony was tied to a chair in the corner of their bedroom.
Ziva said "You like to watch, so you are going to do just that. And you are going to do exactly what we say until we decide you have atoned for your behavior." With that she turned and gave Abby a deep tongue involved kiss. "Oh my Lord!" Tony wailed. Abby stood in front of him and pulled her tee shirt over her head. Her breasts were not six inches from his face when she shook them from side to side. Then she ran her hand down her pants, swirled her fingers around down there, then pulled her hand out and put one finger in her mouth. "Enjoying the show so far Tony?" He tried to speak but could not. He finally nodded and croaked "Yes". Ziva joined her, and together they turned his chair until he was facing the corner. Ziva said "Tony, I am taking Abby's pants off now, and then she is going to undress me. Next,I am going to lick every inch of her body until her eyes roll back in their sockets as she cums. Oh, and she is usually very vocal. Guess what? You are not going to be able to see it unless you have developed eyes in the back of your head." Tony just groaned. Abby said "If you want your view to improve, you are going to have to tell us what you are willing to do for us. I think you should start with something big don't you Ziva?" "Oh yes very big" Ziva replied like doing all the chores, cooking and cleaning, and you are going to have to shave Tony. And I don't mean your face." Then he heard Abby take in a sharp breath and say "Mmm Zee, that feels wonderful. You make me so wet."
After several minutes of grunts, groans, and whimpers Abby said "Oh Yes!, Yes!, Tony, she is making me--Oh Yes!! I'm gonna Cummmm! OH YES!!" Ziva said "I told you she was vocal." By this time DiNozzo had come to the realization that his bonds were not really all that tight. With a little effort he was able to free one hand and soon had untied himself. He slowly turned around and sat back to enjoy the scene playing out in front of him. Ziva was on her knees with her face still firmly between Abby's thighs. Abby's pigtails were spread out on the pillow, and her eyes were closed. Both hands were tweaking her nipples, and he saw two tats just above those nipples that he had somehow not noticed when they were right in his face. A pair of dice, one on each breast showing one dot each--"snake eyes".
Abby opened her eyes and saw Tony watching them. She smiled and said "Hey Tony! We wondered how long it would take you to discover that you could get loose. Don't just sit there, get naked and join us!" In record time DiNozzo was out of his clothes and lying between these two beautiful women. He kissed them both, tasting Abby's juices on Ziva's lips. Then he said "If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up." Abby laughed out loud. Ziva snuggled next to him, kissed him on the neck and blew in his ear. Then she began running her hand down his stomach saying in a husky voice, "No Tony, this is very real. Oh, and we were were just kidding about the shaving by the way." He said "How about the jobs?" She moved her hand toward his loins, and replied "Don't push your luck."