- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Please Review, Love, Mello
Author's Chapter Notes:
Everyone believes Tony made a mistake which cost them an 8 year old girls life, will the team and Gibbs forgive him and how much will he really have to pay?
Hey guys, this is my first fic so please don't be so negative, enjoy!!!

NCIS Headquarters

'Mcgee, got an address, now?' Gibbs asked Mcgee for the 7th time in the last hour,
'YES! 33 Alchonn street boss, it's less then half a mile from here' he repleyed.
The team were working on the case of a dead naval officer and his missing 8 year old daughter, Stacey, they know a man named John De'Von West as the kidnapper and killer, and have just traced his and Stacey's location by a ransom phone call by him.
'Alright, come on, we may not have much time'.

At their location

'Ziva, you and Mcgee take the side, Dinozzo go out back',
they did as he order, first Ziva and Mcgee stepped in finding nothing, then Gibbs, but they never heard 'CLEAR' from Tony...
Tony steppend in from the back, held his gun high on alert, then froze as he saw John De'von West holding a gun to Stacey's head.
'DROP IT WEST, theres no way out', he said before completly going into shock as West turned, and said, 'You'd wana put your gun down Anthony, your father won't be happy'....
Tony stood there frozen but then.. everything went black and he heard a gun shot...

He woke to Ziva calling his name and by being shook by Gibbs,'Boss? What happened?'

'She's dead. He got away.'

'What! No boss, that's, that's just not possible!, I had him...'

'We found you unconcious and Stacey's body with a bullet in her head DiNozzo.'

Tony gupled...he stared at the little girl's body... she had died because he didn't stay on guard and he let his emotions get in the way...

'You couldn't have done anything Anthony, he must have knocked you out from the back, if you'd seen him hold a gun to her head, you would've fired. It's not you're fault.' But Gibbs only spoke of what he knew...

Back at NCIS HQ

'Let it go Tony' he heard Ziva say, he was going to repley, tell her the truth but was interuppted by Gibbs.

'DiNozzo, we need to talk'

'Sure boss' and he followed Gibbs into Abby's now empty lab,

'DiNozzo...' Gibbs said firmly 'Why was this in Stacey's pocket?' he handed Tony a note that said:

You let me get away Anthony DiNozzo, You let me kill the girl, you watched her die, you didn't do anything, your father will be proud...

'Boss..I can expl-' But he was interuppted,

'You can''t explain DiNozzo! Why didn't you tell me you knew this guy? Huh? WHY? Why did you watch him kill her, you didn't you do anything!'

'boss I...I'm...I'm sorry..'
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review,
Love,

Mello