- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's life is over, it's ruined, no one will believe..maybe they will?
'Sorry isn't going to bring back the girl DiNozzo, SORRY isn't gona get us West! I want you to get your things and go home'

'What? Boss your sacking me?"

'Uhh.. let me think... YEAH!'

Tony was speechless... How could he have sunk..so low?
He left Gibbs presence to find Ziva and Mcgee infront of Abby's lab, they had listened...to everything...

He walked passed them after taking a deep breath, Ziva was about to speak but didn't...

He got his things and went to his car, trying to remember what had happened...

'Your father won't be happy' he heard those words but then he remembered raising his gun and firing... he had shot West... Before he had shot the girl...then everything went black...

This wasn't his fault.. Maybe it was... he stepped in his car sat down but then he felt the barrel of a gun sink into his back...

'Hey Anthony.. Remember me? You shot me today' then everything went black..Again...

He woke up in a dark room, he was hand cuffed to a poll. He woke with severe bruises and a headache, 'Hi' he smiled at West who was standing directly in front of him.

West kicked him twice, three times, four, the finally spoke,
'Anthony... Morning' then he laughed...

'What do you want with me? You got what you wanted, you killed the girl....’

'And you let me'

'No...NO!'

Then he recieved a punch acrooss the face, 'you never told me, what you want with me?'

He got another kick then, ‘I ask the questions, you are in no position of making demands, however I will answer your question, I want to see you suffer Anthony, your father made me suffer, and since I can't reach him.. You will have to do'....
Chapter End Notes:
Review
Love,

Mello

PS. ADD ME :D