- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's life is in danger, Gibbs admitts he over reacted but will the find Tony in time....?
'We aren't the same, we aren't a like' Tony tried to convince West that he was his father, 'Go ahead, KILL ME, a bet you he won't even notice'

'O Anthony, I know he will, he cares about you, and the best way to torture him is by doing it to you' West smiled evilly.

'So... what are you gona do it me, huh?'

He recieved a punch across the face, but he was expecting it...

'Gorin, Sean, show Anthony here how the fun is going start....

A punch, several punchs, a kick, several kicks, broken ribs, it went on for about half and hour but it felt like forever...

NCIS HQ

'Gibbs' Ziva gulped worried about what they had just dicovered in the parking lot.

'I know Ziva'

'Gibbs, how bout if he is hurt?'

'Did ya call 'em?

'Yes. Twice. Home and mobile, no one is answering.'

'Tell Abby to track his cell' he told Mcgee

'On it boss' he repleyed.

With West

'Hey Anthony' he said witha laugh, 'Rise & shine' and with that he kicked Tony awake.

'Oh jeeze West, you really had to do that?' Tony said with a laugh, 'Ok mr grumpy, don't answer that' he laughed again and recieved a punch across the face for it.

'I think you should get rid of that smart mouth of yours, don't you?' he asked cruelly,

'Maybe, but then it wouldn't be fun, would it? Tony joked.

'ENOUGH!' said West then, 'SEAN,GORIN, hold him still' he pointed at the two mean standing at the side, 'It's time, give it to me' he told Gorin a tall muscelly man standing next to someone just like him, he handed West a syring.

'Now Anthony the real fun starts now' and he showed Tony the lagre syring which contain some kind of clear substance...

'Please...'

'Scared Anthony? Hmm.. thought so...' he said evilly and without another word he plunged the syring into Tony's arm.

He felt a white hot pain saor through his whole body then he lost conciucness...
Chapter End Notes:
Hey guys!
This is the 3rd and NOT finall chapter :D
Please comment & review & email me if you want to know when the other chapters will be coming out :D