- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs and the team know who they are dealing with, but they also know who they're dealing with has every right to be angry, and know that he has the previlege to pull the triger...
NCIS
‘Ziva, I want everything you can get on West’ Gibbs informed Ziva
‘What makes you think West did this?’ she asked
‘Gut feeling’

With West
Tony woke up feeling tired and sweaty. He had a headache and felt throbbing pain in his body,

The last thing he remember was West stabbing him with a giant syringe in the arm, he checked his arm to check it wasn’t all just a bad dream, when he saw the mark left on his arm, it confirmed his worries.

NCIS HQ

‘Gibbs!’ Abby smiled as she saw him walk into her lab, ‘listen I’m sorry about before what I said I didn’t mean it. Anyway that blood sample you wanted me to run, the DNA didn’t match Tony’s, it matched John De’von West’s,’

‘He’ll be fine Abbs’ he answered Abby’s unspoken question...I hope he will...he thought...

With West

Tony sighed and wished he could take the last few hours back, just to be in NCIS Head Quarters talking to Ziva and teasing McGee, getting head slaps from his boss. He would do anything to be there right now, anything.
The before he could finish the thought West came in and punched him,

‘Hello Anthony’

‘What on earth did my father do to you?’ Tony smiled in reply,
‘Oh, you have no idea, and as far as this goes, you might just know...soon, sooner than you think’

‘I don’t want to know sooner, I want to know now’ Tony demanded
‘You wana know that badly? Fine, your father is the reason I don’t have a family’

‘He is not a murder’ Tony spoke weakly, not knowing what was now happening to him, he started to feel sick, his headache got worst, blood dripped down his mouth and he felt like he couldn’t move... he was paralysed.
‘No he is not a murderer but he is the reason they were murdered’
Then everything went black and the last thing Tony saw was West calling his men and his foot meeting with Tony’s torso. He knew one thing for sure though, his team were going to find him, he just hoped it would be soon. Soon enough...

NCIS HQ

‘Tony, Tony, Tony’s gonna be fine Abby’ she told herself several times before she walked over to McGee’s desk,

‘Timmy! What have you got for me?’ she asked hoping he would have answers.
‘Abby, I need you to run this fibre sample for me; I just found it while I was looking evidence, and it might be some help’

‘Sure Timmy, Timmy, you will find him?'

‘Abby, Tony’s strong, by the time we’ll get there he’ll probably be waiting for us with West tied to a pole, he can do this’

‘I know Timmy, but what if they drugged him or something, what if he’s helpless, what if he’s being tortured, what â€" what if he’s already...’ but she wasn’t able to finish her sentence her eyes went teary but then they heard something from Ziva-

‘Oh my goodness’

‘Ziva, what is it?’ McGee asked followed by Abby.

‘McGee, Tony’s father, Anthony DiNozzo Sr. is the reason West family died’ she said then a news paper article appeared on the plasma,

‘1978, Humble-Ton Place, Long Island,’ Ziva read, ‘3 dead, home fire, Alison De’Von West and 8yr old Jimayca De’Von West, and Antonio DiNozzo 1 lived, West…

She read on, ’the fire wasn’t an accident; the arsonist was Anthony DiNozzo Sr. Nephew, Antonio. Anthony DiNozzo Sr. convinced the police it wasn’t his nephew, it wasn’t his nephew but it was him and his nephew. He confessed that he told his nephew to set the West’s lawn on fire as a warning for some unpaid loan but his nephew took it to extremes and accidently burnt down the house, he died in the fire, and Anthony DiNozzo Sr. fled the scene…’ she read into shock of what knowledge she now knows…
Chapter End Notes:
:D hope u likke it!!
email me with comments!