- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Will they find Tony, and will it be too late?
NCIS HQ

NCIS HQ

‘Gibbs!’ Ziva went over to Gibbs to explain why what was happening is happening,

‘Gibbs, he wants revenge’ and with that she handed Gibbs a printed article, ‘Gibbs, we have to get Tony’s father here, he might know something’ she explained.

‘Right, call him Ziva, get him here as soon as possible’ Gibbs replied and left for Abby’s lab.

‘Abby’

‘Gibbs! Have you found him, do you know where he is, what’s happening Gibbs, is he okay?’ she asked nervously with a rush of panic in every word,
‘Abby, he’s fine, have you found anything?’

‘Well that fibre McGee told me to check, it’s polyester, but Gibbs it’s very old, might have come from a what, let’s say 15-30 year old suit?’
‘Polyester…’ might just be a coincidence but he didn’t believe in them, the article Ziva handed him had a picture of Tony’s father wearing a priceless polyester suit that might have been a little too priceless to get rid of…

‘Gibbs, I called Tony’s father’s place, Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo Sr. was murdered 2 days ago’ she said worryingly…

‘How?’ he asked,

‘He was shot, in his hotel room in New York’

‘Right, tell McGee I want everything on that murder, and Ziva I want you to find anywhere that West feels safe, it might lead us to where Tony is’ Gibbs informed Ziva.

With West

Tony woke up feeling a little bit better than last time, he moved his arms to stretch, and then, wait a minute he thought he wasn’t paralysed anymore… the affects have gone!!

He smiled to himself but just as he did it West came in, so Tony pretended to still be paralysed.

‘Hello Anthony’ West greeted him.
‘Wow my father must have really pissed you off, remind me again why you want to kill me? To make him suffer? Well it’s a shame he doesn’t care and if he did how would he know?’ Tony challenged.

‘Well because I videotaped the tortures Anthony.’ He said with an evil laugh, then out of nowhere brought out a large knife.
‘What ‘a you gona kill me with that?’ Tony asked.

‘Hmm…. Not yet… we’re just going have some fun’ West said and took the knife up to Tony and since both Tony’s hands were tied he couldn’t do anything.

West stabbed the knife into Tony’s right arm, Tony tried to hold back his scream but it barely worked. West twisted the knife several times before getting it out, then he took Tony’s hand and put it right in the middle of it, Tony couldn’t hold back the pain this time…

‘So this is your life, huh? Doing this won’t bring back your family’ Tony said, West punched him and left, Tony sat there completely powerless unable to stop the bleeding and the pain in both his hand and arm.

NCIS HQ

‘Ziva, McGee, what have you found?’ Gibbs asked.

‘Boss, I found a warehouse in the middle of nowhere a few miles from here, they say West put his victims and tortured them there before he murdered them’ McGee said in reply.

‘Jethro’ Ducky’s mellow voice came through,
‘Anthony DiNozzo Sr. was shot by the same gun as Stacey was’ Ducky spoke.
‘Then we know he has killed Tony’s father, yes?’ Ziva said unable to hide the panic in her voice.

‘Right, McGee get that address on the GPS.’
‘Gibbs’ Vance’s voice echoed through NCIS HQ, ‘If you are looking for your agent, you may want to see this’ he pointed at the whole team meaning for them to come into his office.

‘These videos were sent by an anonymous to DiNozzo Sr.’s email.’ He said a turned on the plasma.

Tony appeared being beaten, stabbed, drugged; it was too much to take Gibbs left the office followed straight by Ziva, McGee, Ducky, Palmer and Abby.

‘Gibbs, Jethro, please find him’ Abby pleaded.

With West

‘They’re coming; I know it’ he told his men, ‘we have to move’

‘What about DiNozzo?’ one of them asked

‘We’ll kill him in a few minutes, you send those videos?’

‘Yeah’

‘Good, Gorin get my gun, then leave, both of you’

In the NCIS Car

‘Gibbs, hurry up he could already be…’ Ziva couldn’t finish her sentence,
‘Just please...Hurry’ she asked

‘No need Ziva, we’re here’

They stepped in from the front, ’Ziva, McGee, take the sides, I’ll go out back, the doors locked’

They nodded and stepped in, Ziva and McGee found nothing but Gibbs froze as soon as he stepped in, West had his gun to Tony’s head.
‘Put it down West’

‘Ahh…. Agent Gibbs’

‘You’re not hurting anyone; Anthony’s father is dead, died 2 days ago’

‘No!’

‘You’re gun was used to kill him’

Tony ignored everything he heard, it wasn’t true, it just couldn’t be.

West was putting his gun down when one of his men, Gorin, stepped in front from outback, shot West in the head but failed with Tony and shot him in the abdomen instead.

‘NO!’ Gibbs yelled, Ziva and McGee came in the scene and shot Gorin several times before kneeling next to tony and calling an ambulance.

‘Anthony! Hey!’ Gibbs yelled worriedly,

‘I’m …… fine…..boss, I’m not really planning to go anywhere any soon’ Tony joked,
earning himself a head slap, jee he really missed those.

‘I though you forgot about me boss, I thought you’d never do that again’

‘Don’t be silly DiNozzo, I’ve got plenty more from where that came from’ Gibbs replied with a smile.
Chapter End Notes:
Read exciting chapter!