- Text Size +
Ducky was the first one in at NCIS that morning. He found his letter and as he read through it, he went pale. He read it a second time. Anthony had left! He had noticed that he seemed more depressed, there was no fire in the boy’s eyes, but he didn’t expect him to do this. He picked up his cell and called Gibbs.

Gibbs: “Gibbs”

Ducky: “Jethro, Anthony has left.”

Gibbs: “What do you mean, he left, Ducky?”

Ducky: “When I got in to the morgue, there was a letter from Anthony and he says he has left. That he has left NCIS; he couldn’t work here anymore cause of Kate. There are other reasons but he doesn’t give them. I think one could be the plague had scared him. He never showed it, of course. That’s how Anthony is.”

Gibbs: “I am coming in!” He hung the phone up without a goodbye, as usual.

Ducky closed his phone and he sat down, looking at the letter. He was not sure what to do, he tried to call Tony phone but it was disconnected. He didn’t know what to do, the boy was like a son to him, just as most of the team were like his children.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gibbs came in and went straight to his desk. His heart dropped when he saw the letter with Tony’s cell on top. He slid his glasses on and read the letter. Tony had quit! Ducky walked into the bull pen and looked at me. I took a deep breath. “Like hell I am going to let him quit, Ducky. I am going to go to his place and talk some sense in to him.” Before Ducky could say anything, Gibbs walked to elevator and got in. When he got to ground level he got out and walked to his car and then drove over to Tony’s place at his usual breakneck speed.

He had cared for the Tony more then he should because it was one of his rules not to date a fellow agent. When he got to Tony’s place, the door was open with the key was in the lock. He walked in but the place was bare. Tony had been smart about it! He had left the notes, probably on the very day he had left D.C. I leaned against the wall and slid down to sit there and slid my hands through my hair. I finally stood up and headed to the office. It seemed he had left a letter for everyone. I am sure he left one for Abby and soon she would be storming in to the bull pen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim’s POV:
I raced in to work. I wasn’t going to be late. I hate it when I’m late, the Boss chews me out real well. When I got to my desk I saw the letter. That was Tony writing! I picked it up and read the letter and just dropped into my chair. Tony had teased me a lot but he had also been a good mentor. He had showed me the ropes and I was going to miss him. They had become friends, or so I thought.

Tony thought I could become a senior agent! He was kidding, of course! Ziva was going to beat me to that job. I looked over to his desk he had cleaned it and taken all his things, it seemed. He had asked me to take care of Abby, not sure I could do that but I would do my best because I knew she would be heart broken that Tony had left. The Boss was going to be even more of a bastard now, because all of us knew that Tony was something special to him, even if Gibbs wouldn’t admit it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziva’s POV:
I walked in and saw that Tim was looking at some piece of paper. I sat at my desk and put my things away. I instantly saw that Tony’s desk was clean and that was rare. I spotted a letter and opened it. After quickly reading it, I looked at Tim. “Tony has quit?” He just nodded his head. I looked over the letter again. Tony was a flirt and annoying but he was a good agent and to lose him was a great loss for the team.

(OOC: I am not good at doing Ziva guys, sorry.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abby’s POV:
I came into my office and found the letter where Tony had left it. After reading it I started to cry, how could Tony leave us? I instantly rushed upstairs, tears running down my cheeks. I went straight to the bull pen. Just as I arrived, Gibbs came storming in. He looked at Tim. “Find Tony, now. I don’t care how, just do it!” I rushed over to him and looked him in the eyes as I poked him in the chest. “You better bring him back! He can’t leave us!” Gibbs hugged me and then looked down at me. “Then get down to the lab and try to find a way to figure out where he is, so I can go get him, Abby.”

I headed back down to my lab and started to think on how to do that. Tim came down looked at me. “Doesn’t he have a GPS on his Mustang?” I jumped up and headed to the computer and started to look for it. What was he doing in New York City? I started to do some other checking to see if he had got hired at any place. There it was! He took a job at CSI in New York. I told all this to Tim and he headed up stairs to tell Gibbs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Okay guys please review I am not sure if I did all the characters right. But that’s probably the last I am going to do from their points of view. I will probably keep doing Gibbs but the others I won’t do again. Please review!