- Text Size +
I came home after work. I hadn't got a lot done because my mind was on what we talked about but I sat in the kitchen and turned the computer on. I had got a good internet connection here at the house. Jet really didn't like computers and I doubted that he would ever been able to get really used to them. I heard the door open and close.

He walked in to the kitchen, looked at me and sat down. "I am going to be patient, 'cause I know you will learn love."

I looked to him and I let that slide. "I'll give it a chance. Maybe I'll figure it out, Jet. We'll go from there, alright?"

He nodded at me and he sipped the coffee he had brought in. I missed coffee, that was for sure. I went back to getting the searches I had to finish. I flipped through the folder, looking over the new name. I grabbed my cell, why hadn't I seen the name before? Probably because I was just focusing on the fight me and Jet had had.

"Hey, Boss, this case of Andrew Jackson. I know the guy, worked a case on him for a year on and off, in Baltimore. He isn't a safe person to mess with. Whoever you send to get him, tell them he's good with a gun and if there's no gun he will fight to the end, if need be."

I listened to what he had to say. "Yeah, I'll talk with Henderson tomorrow, give him the low down on the guy. Truth be told, Boss, I think he's down here to get revenge on me. That's the only reason I can see for him to be here." I ended the call with a goodbye.

Jet was going to say something after hearing all that, I knew him well enough to know that. I stood up, put my files in my back pack. I would do a little more later but I felt like I needed a shower.

Jet looked to me. "You think someone may be after you for revenge?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

I looked at him as I slid my lap top back into the back pack. "Yeah, he was put away for battery. He had beat the shit out of a few people. Had a bad temper. When we put him away, he got three years. He should have got more. He told me that if he ever got out, he would come looking for me and make me pay." I put my back pack in the corner in the living room so I knew where it was later.

He stood up and walked with me to the bedroom. "I don't like this, Shawn. If someone is after you, I want to get someone to watch your back. With you being pregnant I would feel safer having someone watching you." He slid his hands along my stomach, as he kissed me slowly.

I felt him press my body to his as I kissed him back. My hands slid around the back of his neck and I moaned softly. I kissed down his neck and nibbled softly on his collar bone. I felt his hands slide under my shirt, stroking along my stomach, then up to my chest. I softly moaned again, licking and nipping along to his ear, causing him to groan loudly.

He whispered, "We need to talk about this, Shawn."

I pushed his shirt off and started to undo his pants, sliding them down and cupping his cock through his boxers. He returned the favor and softly pushed my shirt off and I looked at him. "We'll talk later. I need you, now."

I kissed him long and hard. I pushed his boxers down and fell down onto my knees and softly took the head of his cock in my mouth, I began suckling softly as my tongue worked around the head of his cock. My hands stroked the rest of his cock slowly. He groaned softly as I started to slide it down my throat. "God, Shawn, you're so good at that."

I slid one of my hands down to his balls and he slowly started to move his hips, working with the motion of my mouth. He helped me up and stripped me of the rest of my clothes. His hands slid down my body and he gently pushed me down on to the bed. He slid his hands down my stomach then he reached over and got the lube and started to prepare me. I moaned as I moved against his fingers, he slid a pillow under me. It had been a while since we made love, so he was being extra careful, easing himself inside me slowly. I gasped when he started to thrust gently into me. I moaned as I moved with him. He soon came, deep inside me. I wasn't done, so I moved him on his back and kissed him. "My turn, Jet."

Then I made love to him, slowly. We both came that time! He slid his hands along my chest as I collapsed next to him and fell asleep, feeling him slide his arms around me and spooning his back against my chest. I fell into a deep sleep, feeling safe in his arms.