- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Aight Guys this ones fixed I messed up from chapter 19 to 21 but its know fixed you may need to re read it.
Jet stayed with me for about a week before I decided to move back to D.C.. Don and Danny helped us get all the things into my truck. We drove back together. We got to his house and he helped me set up everything in the house again in our room. I saw that he had finished the nursery with a lot of Kelly's furniture and I smiled, stroking the red wood crib.

The final weeks passed fast and I was just short of nine months along when they decided it was best to do the c-section. Jet stroked my hair. "I'll be in the waiting room. I can't wait until I have you both by my side, Shawn." I smirked and then laughed.

"Okay then, you get to deal with the night feedings!" Gibbs laughed softly and kissed me before slowly smirking.

"We'll talk about that later, just remember I love you." I looked at him, I can't believe I am in love! I never believed in it.

"Love you too."

They pushed me into the operating room to get the baby out of me, which would be great because I felt that I needed to lose that weight. When the surgery was happening I was awake, I could hear the crying and I saw Conner. I smiled some so much. He was put against my chest for a few minutes. Then he was taken away to be cleaned up before they took him out to Jet. I could hear the crying through the doors and laughed. He had some healthy lungs on him. I grunted as they started to stitch me up. Being shot was easer then this! But it was all worth it! I fell asleep, I couldn't help it, I was worn out. This whole experience wore me out.

I woke up to see Jet at the window jiggling Connor softly as the boy cooed and wiggled his hands. I sat up with a grunt.

"Hey! So do I get to hold my son too?" Jet walked over and slid him into my arms. I stroked his chest and just looked to him as Jet sat down next to me.

"He is perfect, Shawn. Isn't he?" I smirked and leaned against his chest.

"Yeah, he's a perfect little boy, that's for sure! They were not kidding when they said that a new born baby's skin is soft!" I felt Jet lift him as he went to sleep. He laid him down in the little crib and he walked back and sat back down. He slide a silver band out of his pocket.

"I want you to be my life partner. We can have a ceremony or just use this as our ceremony, whatever works best for you. I love you and I want you to spend the rest of your life with me."

I leaned up, wincing before I grunted, "Well there goes kissing you." He leaned forward and kissed me softly, sliding his hands over my chest softly.

"That work for you? So, you going to answer me?" I smirked at him and kissed him back.

"Yes, Jet. I'll be your life partner! You and Connor are my treasures and I want you forever."

He moved to where he could curl up to me in the bed and we both fell asleep in the bed. I felt his hand on my stomach, holding me as we slept.

~Finished~