[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: Response to the 10 Song Shuffle Challenge.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Angst, Established relationship, First Time, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2306 Read: 4050
Published: 08/20/2010 Updated: 08/20/2010
Story Notes:
Challenge: 1) Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like. 2) Turn your music player on and turn it on random/shuffle. 3) Write a drabble/ficlet related to each song that plays. You only have the time frame of the song to finish the drabble; you start when the song starts, and stop when it's over. No lingering afterwards! 4.) Do ten of these, then post them.

Of course, I couldn’t be “normal” when I did this, ‘cause I’m a crazy old broad. So I made my playlist Classical music, Jazz and Big Band, and here’s the result, with a DiNozzo/Gibbs pairing. I did cheat a little bit " I went back after the fact and added who actually wrote the pieces, as opposed to who performed them, for those who are interested. Also for those who are interested, the title of this piece comes from a poem called “The Day Is Done” by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Somehow it just seemed to fit.

1. And the Night Shall Be Filled With Music by The Original Geek [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Response to the 10 Song Shuffle Challenge.