- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony Knows, but will it end there?
‘Tony, HEY!’ Gibbs yelled at Tony, trying to get his attention so he wouldn’t sink of to unconsciousness.
‘Bo-boss’ Tony poorly replied,
‘Hey, DiNozzo, stay awake, it’s an ORDER!’
Tony heard his boss but couldn’t bring himself to speak and just relaxed then finally said, after Gibb’s desperate attempt to keep him awake, ‘Who is this guy boss?’
Gibbs had to try his best to keep his senior field agent awake so he decided to tell him, ‘when I was … Before you work for me, there was a case, Elizabeth Hater, Groen’s half daughter, some guys were after her, can’t remember why, but she came with Groen to me for protection’ he took a deep breath and though about what he was telling Tony but then he continued, ‘we caught some guys, not all of them, we thought the rest were dead, but they weren’t. One night Elizabeth was shot in the head and a note was left in her pocket, it said: YOU DIDN’T CATCH ME AGENT GIBBS.
‘So….sorry boss’ Held his side in pain,
‘We’re gona make it out of this Tony’
‘Dead or alive boss?’ Tony joked… but before he could say anything else they van stopped and Groen walked in, pointed a gun at Tony and made Gibbs get up. Gibbs helped Tony of his feet, and they walked through what felt like nowhere, it was a very narrow street, they stepped into an old house and got into the basement, Groen then locked the door and left them alone.
‘So he blames you?’ Tony asked trying to keep himself awake.
‘Yeah, even I would blame me if I were him, hey, here’ Gibbs passed Tong his jacket and helped him hold it firmly on his wound.
‘Thanks boss, but if I were him, I’d get some common sense before I try to kill you’ Tony smiled.
Then just as Gibbs was abo0ut to say something he was interrupted by a cold, heavy voice that echoed through the room.
‘He’s got speakers in here boss’ Tony spoke quietly but Groen was still able to hear him,
‘Yes agent DiNozzo, I do actually, now, I will make you both pay for what you did Jethro, I will make you pay dearly’ then suddenly the lights went off and it was even darker, and Gibbs and Tony could smell nothing but…. SMOKE!
Alert...
‘Shit’ tony said unable to hide the pain from his wound in his voice, ‘boss, this can’t be good, we gotta get out of here’.
Then the cold voice of Groen entered the room again, ‘Good Bye agents, O and Anthony, I’m deeply sorry for getting you involved in this’
‘I’m sure you are, don’t worry if I die it won’t be on your account, it’ll be on your stupidity’s’ Tony joked.
Just then the speakers went off and all Tony and Gibbs were left with was hot temperature, the smell of smoke, fire, a pitch black room and their thoughts.
‘Tony stay here, I’m gona find us a way out’
‘Just don’t accidently set yourself on fire boss’
‘Sure think DiNozzo’ Gibbs smiled and got up to find an exit.
Tony knew that Gibbs wouldn’t get far, so he stood up, grunted in pain, leaned on the wall then started to help with the search. Tony felt the walls and was helpless until he felt a bump. A vent.
‘Boss, I got something’
‘I thought I told you to sit down DiNozzo’
‘I found a vent boss, and it’s pretty big, we…we ju…just need to o...open it up’ Tony took a deep breath and felt it hands, they were wet… with blood, and lots of it.
‘Tony I need you to stay with me, okay?’
Then Gibbs reached into his belt and pulled out a knife.
‘You could’ve brought that up earlier’ Tony joked and got a head slap for it,
‘Was waiting for the right time’ then Gibbs used the knife to unscrew the little bolt holding the vent together, one done, two done, three done, and finely, the last one done. He pulled the cap of the vent, it was low so they both then crept through it until they saw light, Gibbs then did the same thing he did with the first vent then they both jumped out into a deserted both ally. Tony couldn’t hold it anymore, the shot wound was bad enough, and he also inhaled some smoke, making it harder for him to breath. He collapsed and as soon as Gibbs realised what was happening he knelt beside Tony,
‘Hey Tony hold on okay, I’m gona get some help’ he said holding Tony’s wound firmly.
‘You’re not gona get anywhere like this boss’ tony grunted.
Gibbs looked around and saw a telephone booth nearby, ‘hey Tony, hang on, I’m gona call for help and I’ll be right back, okay?’
Blood started to pour out of Tony’s mouth, but he smiled and said, ‘Okay boss’
Gibbs left Tony and ran to the telephone booth and called an ambulance, it was a shame he and DiNozzo both left their phones at NCIS HQ, as soon as he secured an ambulance to arrive, he sprinted back to Tony and placed his hands firmly and tightly on his wound.
‘Hey! Tony!’
‘I’m with you boss’
‘DiNozzo, you will live, you hear me? Do I make myself clear?’