- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
He found them...
Will they make it out?
‘Understood boss, plus I’m not planning on leaving any time soon, I like my life the way it is’ Tony smiled, and tried to get up,

‘What the hell do you think you’re doing DiNozzo?!’ Gibbs said to Tony,

‘Getting up boss, I think we have company’ Tony then lifted his head and pointed to Groen who was standing near them.

‘So, Jethro, Anthony, how nice to see you, but unfortunately if you are not happy to see me, it will not be a very happy ending for you since my face is the last you will see, I can promise you that’ then he evilly smiled raised his gun a Gibbs, but as soon as he attempted to fire, Gibbs left Tony’s side once again and tackled Groen.

He dropped his gun after accidental shots were fired, and soon Tony was losing consciousness, and Groen had his hands around Gibb’s throat.

Gibbs was choking and loosing breath, once he realised he couldn’t do anything else much he put his arms down, but because Groen didn’t have his gun anymore, he slid his hand into his belt and pulled out a knife, he held it to Gibb’s throat, then suddenly…

Two gun shots were fired and Groen lay there next to Gibbs frozen and cold, blood was coming out of his chest, Gibbs pulled his head up only to find Tony with Groen’s gun, his back to the wall, then his eyes suddenly closed… Gibbs ran over to him, and to his luck the ambulance had just made it.

They were pulling up into the ally way, a few men ran out of the ambulance and rushed over to Tony,

‘Is he gona be okay?’ Gibbs asked worriedly,

‘Okay, one, two, three, CLEAR’

‘CLEAR’

‘CLEAR’

Tony’s life had been endangered so many times, he had heard the word clear so many times because of Tony he now hated it.

‘Got pulse, come on!’ one man yelled and suddenly they lifted Tony onto a stretcher and got him into the back of the ambulance and rushed off, leaving Gibbs with another ambulance that had come for him, and an NCIS car.

‘Abby?’ Gibbs said as she rushed over to him and gave him a big hug.

‘I was so worried!’ then a tear ran down her cheek.

Ziva and McGee stepped out next, then McGee spoke,
‘we got a call from the hospital that you and Tony were here, you okay boss?’

‘Fine, come on, we gotta get to the hospital to see what’s happening with Tony’

‘Agent Gibbs’ a warm, welcoming voice spoke, as Gibbs turned around he saw a tall, man with dark hazel hair and green eyes standing in front of him.

‘Yeah?’ Gibbs replied with his usually tone, except this time it had a hint of worry run through it.

‘You have to get yourself checked and looked at before you can leave, and I won’t take no for an answer, as you said on the phone your agent has inhaled smoke, which affected his breathing, the same may have happened to you’

‘Look I’m fine, I have to go see how my agents doing’

‘Agent DiNozzo’s operation will take several hours, you have plenty of time to get checked up and get there in time for the news about him.

‘But…’

‘Not buts agent Gibbs, its final, get checked and you can go’

‘Alright, fine’ were Gibb’s last words before the check-up, he wanted this to end so badly so he could go see how his senior field agent was doing.