- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
What happened to Tony, did he make it?
Flames…

4 hours later…

A wall of flames built and burnt up in Gibbs, he was so frustrated that Tony went through this pain because of him, he hated himself so much right now, and he would do anything to stop Tony from coming in Groen’s house with him. God he would do anything to swap places with Tony right now.

‘Agent Gibbs’ the same man who did the check up came to him, they shook hands, and he introduced himself to everyone as Dr. Malcom Jones.

‘I’m sure you would like to know how agent DiNozzo is doing.’

‘Yes please tell us how young Anthony is’ Ducky cut in obviously worried.

‘Well, Dr. Mallard, there is nothing much to fear. Anthony will make a

full recovery in a few days, but I don’t suggest and field work for a week or two’ Dr. Jones smiled.

Abby jumped and gave him a hug, ‘thank you!’ she said obviously relieved.

‘Can we see him?’ Ziva and McGee said at the same time then smiled at each other.

‘Ugh... well maybe just for a few moments, though I will allow one visitor to stay, if anyone…’

‘I will’ Gibbs said almost immediately.

‘Very well’ Dr. Jones smiled.

After everyone said their good nights to Tony, apperently he was asleep, but when Gibbs quietly walked in, Tony spoke,

‘No need for that boss’

‘Hey, when’d you wake up?’

‘After Ziva left’

‘Tony… I’m sorry’ Gibbs was broken, he couldn’t take seeing his agent like this, because of him.

‘Why boss?’

‘Because of this, Tony’ Gibbs took a deep breath, ‘you were shot Tony!

Because of me! I got you into this mess and in the end you saved my life!’

‘We’re a team boss, you have each others sixs’

‘I didn’t have your six Tony’

‘Ahh… you sorta did boss, you got us outa there, because of you we’re

still here’
‘If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t have nearly died, again’

‘But it wasn’t boss, I chose to come with you to the house’

‘Because I gave you an order’

‘Which I chose to follow’ Tony took a deep breath then spoke, ‘Boss,

theres no point in blaming yourself for something that is not even your fault, plus you couldn’t have done anything’

Gibbs was shocked, the man, his agent, his friend who he had put through hell is telling him nothing is his fault!

At Last…

1 Week Later…

Tim, Ziva, Duck, Jim, Abbs, Leon, Gibbs were all at there desks, labs, offices, just working and working while Tony lay on his couch with pizza and coke on the table and an old James Bond movie which would be the first of many watched today.

He was home at last.