- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hope you like it, it's a little thing that came up in mind :D
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has to go undercover with the Italian Mafia, he then soon discovers he is not the only agent undercover.He is forced to choose to tell the Mafia who he really is or have the other agent killed.
Tony repeatidly pressed the elevator button out of boredom and having no-one to annoy.

Its was a cloudy Monday morning, obviously the worst day of the week.
As the elevator doors slid open Tony stepped inside only to find the team inside.

'Your late DiNozzo, come on, lets go'

'O right, sorry boss, I-'

'Save it, FBI needs help with a case'

'Guess we'll be seeing Fornell then I take it'

'Don't get your hopes up'

FBI HQ

'Ahh Jethro, glad you could make it' Tobias Fornell greeted the team,

'Where's the body Tobias?'

'Just around here' he walked them into autopsy, one of Ducky's favourite places.

'This guy musta got on someones bad side, badly' Tony finally spoke with his usual 'up to date' humor, 'just don't know who that someone is'

'Actually we do' Tobias said, surprising everyone in the room.

'Then why do you need us?' McGee asked

'It's the Italian Mafia, we've had their cases but we'v never been able to pin them down, we need someone to do the math and someone to go undercover'

'Why do you need us, you've got the resources' Gibbs spoke.

'They've seen our faces, plus we need someone who can blend in, someone who understands the language' he turned to Tony,

'No, no, no, sorry Fornell, boss, I do undercover work, just not with the Mafia' Tony shook his head,

'Come on DiNozzo, you know you could save a few more lives by doing this'
Tobias tried to convince him,

'No way I'm sending my agent with the Italian Mafia Tobias' Gibbs interuppted,

'You know what, fine, I'll do it' Tony said, unconvincingly.

'Great then, let's get started'

'Wait a sec! You can't do this without my autherisation' Gibbs replied, outraged.

'I can't without yours but I can with Leon's.'

Main Base of FBI HQ

'Ok you'll need this' Tobias handed Tony a pen,

'Le' me guess, recorder?' Tony guessed using his knowlege of things like this and movies.

'Correct, it's also a tracker, next, phone please' Tony handed his phone, Tobias slid the back open and placed a little bug in it, 'Just in case, another tracker, not a bug, bug, not the kind that reords your conversation.' This went on for a while, Toyn was starting tommorow, this was a bad idea, he got a new ID, Antonio Ruperto, rich Italian arms dealer, a new gun, so on and sooooo on.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you like it, it's a little thing that came up in mind :D