- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Their getting suspicous...
That morning Tony was nervous, not because he was going undercover again, but because who he was going undercover with.

Italian arms dealers, mafia bosses and people liked that loved everything about an Italian mafia except the rat part. If it wasn’t bad it enough, it was worst for Tony because he was an Italian rat. This could go so wrong….

‘Ready DiNozzo?’ Fornell asked, it was 1:15pm and they were in front of a famous Italian restaurant, they were tailing the mafia boss and knew he hung out here after meeting or after he had finished a deal.

‘Huh? O sorry, wasn’t paying attention’ Ton took a deep breath and stepped out of the Mercedes, it was his undercover mafia car.

‘Wait, Tony’ he heard Ziva’s voice over the speaker,
‘Just be careful’
‘I will Ziva’
Tony took a few steps forward until he got to the entrance of the restaurant.
‘Do you have a reservation sir?’ a young man asked,
‘Yeah, Antonio Ruperto’ he said in an Italian accent.
‘Very well, this way please’
The young man led Tony to his table and then spoke again,
‘Someone will be back to take your order soon’
‘Thank you’ Tony replied.

Tony walked over to the mafia boss’s table as soon as the young man left,

‘You Anthony Kilaher?’

‘And who might you be?’

‘Antonio Ruperto, I want in on your mafia’

‘Ha’ the older man laughed, ‘and how should I know if you’re not the police?’

‘Only one way to find out’

‘Let us talk outside… Antonio’

They walked out of the restaurant,

‘Why do you want in?’ The older man asked curiously,

‘Family vow’

‘The Ruperto’s, never heard of them’

‘We like to keep things… quiet’ Tony made that up for the spot, he was not prepared for this to go this far so soon…

‘Quiet family vow? Interesting…’ he led them to his car, ‘Get in’

‘Where are we going?’

‘Get in’ Anthony now held a gun to Tony’s chest; it was however not visible from a distance away so NCIS and FBI who were monitoring Tony couldn’t tell.

‘No Tony, don’t get in’ Fornell whispered to Tony through the mini microphone.

Tony had no choice; he stepped in the Ferrari,

‘Nice car’ Tony complimented as they got in.

Anthony put the gun down, ‘My apologies, I had to get rid of the cops tailing us in that sedan.

‘Antonio, one question, how do I know those cops weren’t with you, and how do I know that you’re not an undercover agent, in other words a rat?’
Tony was pinned down, what was he suppose to say?

‘Please. You think I am an Italian rat?’ he said Italian more dramatically.
‘Only one way to find out’ they man had repeated Tony’s words from earlier, then they drove off.

Mafia Place

‘Ay Boss’ a dark, cold voice echoed through the cold, large building.
‘Who’s this?’ the same voice asked.

‘This here, James, is Antonio Ruperto, not a cop’ Anthony replied with a smile.

‘You sure boss; he got som’in fishy ‘bout ‘em’ another voice echoed through the building.

Tony gulped, come on Tony, you’ll be fine… How ‘bout if he’s playing you? Maybe he knows you’re a cop already but wants to have some fun… This was not going very well… Tony took a seat at a large red couch when they got to the main room. Something smelled like… Cocaine…

‘Smell ‘at?’ the mafia boss asked,

‘Cocaine’ Tony answered taking a deep breath…

‘Now, if you were a cop, you’d be very interested to where it’s going, and you’re lucky enough to make the drop with us in half an hour’

Tony then heard Gibb’s voice over the non-visible microphone attached to his ear,

‘Don’t do it DiNozzo, we’ve got enough’

But Fornell interrupted,

‘Do it, just send us the address so we know where to look’

‘What are we waiting for then?’ Tony put on his charming smile but then, ‘One more thing, exactly where are we going to?’

‘Well if you’re not a cop you wouldn’t need to know’

‘Son of a bitch!’ Tony heard Gibbs curse over the mini- microphone,

‘Come on then, James, you and Harris load the Cocaine, then follow us’ Then Anthony led Tony to the car and they drove off…

‘Why does he trust him so much?’ Harris asked after only he and James were at the mafia place,

‘Bet ya’ he don’t, boss‘s probably jus’ playin’ ‘em’

‘Let's hope so, I don’t like the look of that guy, probably a cop, you should investigate him, call your FBI friend tell him to find any Antonio Ruperto’s, Italian rat…