- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
They'll make the drop but what happens when they find out who Tony really is?
Drop Off…

As they stepped out of the car Tony and Anthony unloaded a large bag of Cocaine from the Lamborghini behind them,

‘They should be here’ Anthony spoke softly,

‘DiNozzo found a street address?’ Fornell’s voice came through,

’ 66 Armanda Street, nice place for a drop off’

NCIS, the police and the FBI were now on their way to the given address.

‘There they are, Alejandro’ the mafia boss greeted Alejandro with a
wave, ‘do you have the money?’

‘Right here’ Alejandro opened up a case full of hundred dollar bills.
‘Do you have it, the cocaine?’

‘Yes’ Tony handed Alejandro the large bag,

‘This all? Only? How long has it been since we made business?’

‘That is all you paid for, my friend’

‘I am getting to old for this’

Just as he said that police cars came from every direction, sirens were loud and clear, NCIS and the FBI had tracked down the address Tony had given them.

‘Cops!?’ Alejandro yelled, shocked at the situation, ‘you called them! I knew you’d wanna set me up!’

‘I did not do such a thing!’ Anthony replied calmly,

‘Let’s get out, the car’s right there’ Alejandro pointed at the Ferrari he owned.

Tony, Alejandro and Anthony got in and sped off, unfortunately in time.
Harrison and James were caught and taken in for interrogation.
NCIS HQ
‘I KNEW IT! THAT RAT!’ James yelled, outraged.

‘What did you know?’ Gibbs said swiftly, as he walked into interrogation,

‘That rat, you, he’s what NCIS, FBI?’ James replied, this time finishing with an angry look.

‘Who?’ Gibbs replied.

‘Antonio Ruperto’ Harris replied, instead of James,

‘I know who he is’ he said raising a badge from his pocket that said:
Malcom J. James, FBI.

‘You too!?’ James yelled, pulling Harris’s collar and hitting him against the wall.

‘HEY!’ Gibbs pulled James and Harris apart.

‘Anthony DiNozzo!’ Harris yelled and spat at James, ‘You fell for it’ he laughed.

‘How do you know DiNozzo?’ Fornell walked in, curios,

‘We met, I suspected him’ Harris finished.

‘So you know DiNozzo….’ Fornell said, shaking his head…

‘And now the mafia knows’ James said, revealing a phone out of his belt, the contact he was calling was: Anthony Kilaher…

‘Very well…’ came Anthony’s cold voice…

Gibbs was shocked; he and Fornell ran out straight away and jumped in the FBI car.

‘Son of a bitch! That Kilaher better have not shot my agent…’ Gibbs said, frustrated.

Mafia Place

Anthony got the call a few minutes after they made it into the building, they were dropped off by Alejandro.

He laughed after the call…

‘Something funny?’ Tony asked in Italian.

‘Take a seat… Antonio’ Anthony gave Tony a seat and called a few of his men.

‘I believe we have not been completely been honest with each other, yes?’
‘I don’t understand’ Tony said, under pressure.

‘Elcho, Marico, Donis’ Anthony called his men forward, and pointed with his eyes, they understood.

They ganged up on Tony and kicked and punched him, and then they held him by the arms and waited for the boss’s signal.

Tony bleeding, a lot. They had finally found out…

Anthony punched Tony in the stomach several times before stopping,
‘You have not been truthful with me Anthony DiNozzo’

He got a knife and stabbed it into Tony’s arm and twisted it. Tony held back his scream of pain.

‘You’re getting too old for this Kilaher’ Tony laughed, ‘I thought you’d catch me sooner’

This time Kilaher stabbed the knife so hard into Tony’s arm that he couldn’t hold off the pain.

Tony was pushed back into a chair and had a gun pointed at his head,
‘You’ve made me really angry Anthony DiNozzo’ Kilaher said furiously,
Just as he pulled the trigger Gibbs ran and pushed him, Tony got hit near his abdomen and crumbled in pain.

‘TONY!’ He heard Ziva and McGee scream, ‘Call an ambulance, hurry!’
Gibbs was fighting with Kilaher and got him to drop the gun, soon Kilaher and his men had guns pointed at them and gave up.

Gibb’s and Fornell ran to Tony, he was bleeding and hardly awake. This was bad, this was really bad.

‘Tony, hey, here, Tony, stay with me’ Gibbs pleaded, ‘Your gona live DiNozzo, that’s an order!’

‘Staying with you boss’ Tony coughed up some blood, and then heard sirens of an ambulance.

‘McGee, get them here!’ Gibbs yelled at McGee,

McGee didn’t need telling twice, he ran over to the ambulance and led them the way back to where Tony was.

One man knelt beside Tony and yelled back, ‘He’s lost too much blood, hurry!’

Everyone was told to move away by the paramedics,
‘He’s not breathing!’

‘Ok’ another man put his hands on Tony’s chest and tried to revive him,
‘One, two, three, four’

‘Got him back, come on, on the stretcher now!’

They got Tony on a stretcher and in to the ambulance and quickly drove off.
‘Come on!’ Gibbs yelled to get the teams attention back and they then got in the car and followed the ambulance.

Ziva kept staring out the window wishing that Tony was okay. He was more than a colleague, more than an agent, he was a friend. All of theirs.

McGee was calling Abby, Ducky and Jimmy to give them the devastating news, he was worried, really worried, Gibbs was driving extra fast, he had order Tony to live, he was sure Tony wouldn’t give up…. Yet…

Fornell had his head in his hands; this was going to be a long day.

At the Hospital

The team, Fornell and Leon stood there together outside Tony’s room while he was under going surgery.

Abby was silently crying, Leon had his head and back to the wall, devastated, Ziva sat next to Abby, comforting her while praying in Hebrew, Tim was next to Jimmy, they were sitting together and crossing their fingers, Gibbs and Ducky stood there staring at the blue door, speechless.
Then a young doctor walked with jet black hair, emerald eyes smiling at the team,

‘I’m Dr. Carl Ken, I have news about Tony’ everyone moved closer wanting to know if their friend was ok, ‘Tony… He suffered a lot. Before he was shot he was stabbed in the arm, beaten and shot…. He however managed to listen to your orders agent Gibbs, Tony’s injuries were critical but he’s quite stable. He made it’ as he finished Abby went forward and gave him a big hug to show her appreciation.

‘Would you like to see him? I will only allow 1 person at a time just to stay for a few moments, Tony needs to get some sleep.’ He finished with another dazzling smile.

‘Doc, can I stay for the night? Tony doesn’t like hospitals much and I want him to know someone’s there for him’ Gibbs asked, his nicest in while.
‘Alright, just try not to disturb him’ and with that the young Doctor led Gibbs, Fornell, Vance and the team to Tony’s room.

After everyone said their goodbyes and goodnights Gibbs stayed behind and took a seat next to Tony’s bed.

Tony opened his eyes slowly, tried to move his arm to stretch when white hot pain strained it,

‘OW!’ he said, yawning,

‘Hey, stop trying to move your arm, it’ll make it worst!” Gibbs said, gently putting Tony’s arms down.

‘Sorry boss’ Tony smiled, receiving a smile back from Gibbs he said,
‘Boss, what happened to Kilaher?’

‘He’s locked up for good thanks to you, Tony, do you remember what happenened?’

‘Unfortunately, yeah, I guess’

'Hey Tony, we're here for you'

'I know boss'