[Reviews - 21] Printer
Summary: Gibbs faces the loss of another loved one, but must learn to quickly deal with the pain in order to keep Tony from sharing a similar fate, a task which is made all the more difficult by the secret Tony has been concealing from him. A secret that will stretch the boundaries of Gibbs’s reality while forcing him to confront his own inner truths.
Rated: R
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Mike Franks, Original character, Other, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Alternate Universe, Crossover, Drama, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 39295 Read: 74538
Published: 09/30/2010 Updated: 04/01/2011

1. Disclaimer by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This is section is just me being overly paranoid as I have a very long disclaimer.

2. Story Information by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This section contains information on the story in regards to original characters, ratings, warnings, unfamiliar words, and ect. While it might sound unimportant, one might find that it helps them better understand the story. Also, foreign words are defined here.

3. The Lamenting Of Lovers by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Wolves sing, the moon shines, and the wind caresses, but alas, it is only a dream for the one trapped in the clutches of humanity.

4. The Hunter, The Prey, and The Wolf by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
An anguished cry cuts the air as blood colors the ground. How can time move on as if nothing occurred?

5. Bitter Truth by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Truth is unrelenting, merciless, and uncaring. Only those close to the heart can ease the pain of such a vicious beast.

6. The Thorned Chains of Madness and Time by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Time wears like no other thing. It can destroy mountains and ruin kingdoms, but for an immortal time is a thief whom can steal their very sanity.

7. Making Room by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
To care about someone is easy. It is when those we care about ask for something difficult or impossible, that we face some of our greatest and harshest trails, which have the awesome and frightening power to define who we are. Now, replace ‘care’ with ‘love’.

8. The Silver Beast by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Vengeance is a deadly beast. It cares not who or what gets in its way as long as it can feast upon its intended meal in the end, bloody though its claws may be.

9. The Vengeance Of Wolves by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 3] (0 words)
Love is a powerful thing. It can unite kingdoms, quell anger, create smiles, flourish hope, spur war, insight murder, create tears, and destroy men.

10. War and Blood by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Battles come when we least suspect them. Unprepared, we are forced to our limits as prayers of survival are uttered from our breathless lips.

11. The Pain of a Mate by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 3] (0 words)
Sometimes the deepest wounds and the darkest scars are where no one can see them.

12. The Passion in Comfort by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 6] (0 words)
When the moment of danger passes, we are forced to focus on the things we would rather not have to confront at all.

13. Torn Veil by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 4] (0 words)
The truth can be deadly burden with weights to heavy to shed.

14. New World by dragonborn88 [Reviews - 4] (0 words)
To our loved ones do we most fear to offer the truth, for it is they who actually matter.