- Text Size +
He walks into her lab knowing that she does not hear him because she is wearing headphones,he walks up behind her caf pow in one hand his coffee in the other.He sets the caf pow down and takes the headphones off "hi abbs" Geez gibbs talk about giving someone a heart attack, she says as she spies the caf pow and takes a sip. What do you got for me abbs? he asks as he watches her go over to the computer to get something from the printer, nothing gibbs a buncha a nothing she whines, i'm coming up empty on everything that kate and tony brought in she says no prints no dna.
Ok abbs keep trying he says hating to see her this unhappy about her work call me when you get something and he kissed her cheek on the way out.
Gibbs heads back to the elevators to go back to the bullpen and takes one last look at her before he gets on god he thinks wiping his hand across his face as shes bent over in that short black mini skirt she was wearing. one of these days he says i'm breaking my own rule he thinks to him self as he gets on the elevator and rides up to the floor where the bullpen is located.
When he gets off her can hear kate and tony going at it. he thinks to himself why do i feel like a high school principal. (rolls his eyes)
Hes busy working away at his computer and his desk phone rings about two hours later."yeah gibbs" he answers it abby "gibbs' i may hvesomething for you she says can yoou come back down here to the lab she asks him, " sure abbs in my way" he gets up and goes to the elevators thinking the peace and quiet had been good when tony left to checkout a lead and Kate had a dentist appointment, he gets on the elevators to go back down to abbys lab just as he gets off and explosion rock her lab *kaboom*
"ABBY" he yells running for the doors and coughing from the smoke Dear god where is she he thinks "ABBY" he yells again "GIBBS" she answers i'm over hear as he hears her coughing ok i'll come and get you , you stay where you are he tells her. "ok she answers as he finds her on the floor by the ballistics lab door. "abby you ok he says picking her up and taking her out into the hallway by the elevators as McGee and ducky arrive what happened boss asks Mcgee. an explosion McGee what else he says carrying abby to the elevators so he can take her to the hospital."gibbs she says placing her head on his chest.
"yeah Abbs what is it? He answers You can put me down i'm fine really she says. i know i can he tells her but humor me she smiles at her besides I'm the boss so you got to do what i say as he kisses her cheek ever so softly.
"gibbs" what as that for I just blew up the lab ruining everyhting she starts to cry. He no dont do that he says carefully standing her on her feet as he pulls her into his arms its ok he tells her your alive thats all that matters to me not that lab he says as he wipes the tears from her eyes. Gibbs dont make me go to the hospital you know how i hate them. Ok he says how about i take you to my place so you can get cleaned up?
Ok she says only sniffling now yeah i think you want to stop crying he tells her you dont want those pretty brown eyes of yours all red and swollen now do we? he says pushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear.
as they get out of the elevator in the NCIS garage the fire department is on its way in and they walk right on past them and they get into his car, he opens and holds the door for her, and goes around and get in the other side.he starts the car and heads out of the garge towards his place, he notices that she still a little shaken so he reaches over and takes a hold of her hand and holds it in his, looks like you could use a drink he tells her. yeah maybe one or two she answers back. you can drop me off at home gibbs she says i'll be fine. nope he says i'm taking you home with me so i can keep an eye on you he tells her as starts to caress her hand with his thumb. Abby he says theres somethin gi've been meaning to tell you he says, as he pulls into his driveway. sure gibbs what is it she says as they get out of his car and head inside.
Abby I hope that you think i'm not being to forward here he says but he stops and loks at her with her hair all mussed and looking bewildered was really turning him on right now.
Gibbs what is it she says walking over to him placing a han don his arm which sends a shiver through him just the thoguth of her touching him like that intimately. He runs his hands throguh his hair.
God i can't believe i even feel this way about you he tells her.
gibbs what way she says walikng over to wher he stands. gibbs you know that you can tell me anything and you sually do and well thats why we get along so weel we understand each other, he all of a sudden just kisses her the way she bables like that sometimes turn him on so he kisses her passionately at first she stunned but ends up kissing him back which drives him all the more crazy and he pushes her back up againts the wall. as she breaks the kiss, wow gibbs she says I didn't know you felt that way she says seductively as she walks over to him and kisses him again.
So gibbs where do we go from here?
Anywhere abbs cause your My girl.