- Text Size +
Gibbs takes Abbys hand and leads her to his bathroom you can get cleaned up in here abbs he tells her as he pulls the door shut behind him. He goes into the bedroom and gets her out a tshirt from his closet to change into as well as a pair of his sweats. he goes back across the hall knocks on the door and she says its open i'm in the shower. Ok abbs i left yousome clothes to cahnge into on the table by the door he says over the sound of running water. ok gibbs thanks i'll be out in a few she calls out as she continues. He goes downstairs to the kitchen and pulls a ottle of burbon out of the kitchen cabinet and pours him slef a glass while he waits for her to finish just the though of her upstairs naked in his shower really does turn him on so he has another drink to try and take his mind off of it. soesnt work hes even thinking of going upstairs to join her. not a good idea he says to himself. as he goes into the living room to start a fire he hears her upstairs, by the time she has dried off and put on his borrowed clothes he has a fire going and put some old blankets on the floor with some pillows and it laying there waiting on her. Gibbs she ask? Yeah abbs? Did you mean what you said when we came inside and you kissed me in the hall? yeah abbs i did he says patting the blanket next to him.
gibbs you do know that you are breaking gibbs' cardinal rule number 12 right? Yeah i know he says but rule 51 covers it he tells her as she gets down on the blankets beside him. Come here he says holding his arms out to her. She does as he asks. you know how long i've wanted you abby? he tells her. n no gibbs i don't she says nervously. relax abbs he says well take it slow i promise he tells her as he pulls her close for a kiss. gibbs she says, yeah abbs he answers do you know how long i've felt the same way? she asks in return placing her hand on his chest on his heart she can feel it beating ever so fast. No abbs how long? he replies from the first time i met you she says, as she kisses him passionately and he retunrs that kiss trailing his hands down her back as she runs her up and down his chest.
Abbs once i start i wont stop he breathlessly tells her as she removes his tshirt and caresses his nipples elciting a groan of pleasure from him as he reaches out to remove hte t shirt of his that she was wearing revealing her shapely body underneath it. Abbs you rbeautiful he moans as his hands gravitate towards her breasts as he plays with each of them in turn adn lowers his mouth to capture its nipple gibbs she moans with pleasure as she removes his sweats and caresses his man hood throguh his briefs abbs he growls as she starts to tease him by rubbing her hand over the front of his briefs abbs he stops her gibbs please dont tease me like this she says abbs i just wanted to me sure its what you want s=he says as he reaches down to place his hand between her thighs as she moans at his touch gibbs please yes it wha ti want as she reache sout to remove his briefs and expose him completly oh gibbs your exactly how i pictured you all hot and waiting for me to play she says as she lowers her mouth to his manhood and takes him into her mouth oh god abbs he moans as he strokes her hair as she licks and suckles him to the edge abbs he says reaching beside him for the condom and handing it to her and wathces her as she opens it and places it on his penis abbs please he begs as she takes her time in putting it on him. abbs he growls and grabs and rolls her over and pllunges himself inside her gibbs she moans in pleasure oh god she pants as she lets him g take what he wants and more as he lowers his mouth to each of her breasts in turn suckling licking nibbling drivinfg her insane with pleasure. he looks into her a=eyes and that sall it takes he plunges him self into her one more time and climaxes calling her name ABBY and she climaxes att the same time GIBBS. he rolls off of top of her taking her with him as they complete their lovemaking and lay there in each others arms. gibbs she says. yeah abbs? I love you gibbs she says i love you to abbs now you are truly my girl.