- Text Size +
He hates being away from her.He hates it when hes not base but out in the field no one else knew how he felt about Abby, how he loved her so much that sometimes it hurt not being around her.
She never took him for granted. never let his guff exterior bother her.
He thought as he pulled the car back into the base garage that he would surprise her tonight and cook her dinner. He went back inside and got on the elevators to go back to the bullpen. he gets off and see kate and tony going at it yet again. The way they argue sometime it reminded him of some of his previous marriages.Yikes scarey he thought.
Dinozzo he barks anything on the brother of our missing naval officer?
Tony nope nothing i even checked his old roomates etc. came up empty. sorry boss. kate how did the cellphone check go?
kate a few payphones several to his girlfriend and mother but nothing after the day he disappeared. Ok keep at you two. as he heads for the elevators again, he thinks to himself time to see my girl again as he gets on. The elevator arrives and he gets out and goes into her lab shes bent over a microscope,What have you got for me abbs he asks reaching out to caress that beauttiful little tight ass of hers.
Um m nothing gibbs she shocked he would touch her like that at work.
he walks up beside her and whispers in her ear my Abbs . kisses her cheek and walks out see you at 1800as he goes out leaving her speechless.
He goes back upstairs and does a few more hours of work and looks at his watch 17:55pm time to go and get his girl and head home. He gets up and goes down to the lab to find her slaving away still. She doesn't hear him come in Hey abbs he says making her jump.Gibbs she says. what he says, scare you? Ya think she says. ready to go he asks? yep just let me shut down my babies she says going around and turning off each and everyone of her machines.
Ready she says taking his arm and they head for the elevators. so whats on tap for tonight she ask?
oh not much he smiles at her. he wants to kiss her really bad but waits on the elevator door to close before turning the off switch on it stopping them. Gibbs what are you doing she says?
this he says as her pushes her back against the elevator wall and kisses her passionately. Ive been wanting to do that all day he moans as she nibbles his earlobe. he forces him self to stop and they head out to his car, he helps her in and they head to his place,her holding his hand the whole way. they arrive at his place and barely make it in the door before he grabs her again abby i want you so much he moans as she kisses him, gibbs me to she graons as he casresses her breasts through her shirt. He picks her up and carries he to the bedroom i've wanted to make love to you all day. Same here she says as she reaches out to untuck his shirt as he removes hers between kissing and petting they finally get their clothes off and he picks her up and carries her to the bed and gently places her on it. he climbs on it with her and takes her breast into his mouth and suckles it god abbs i cant keep my hands off you , i know gibbs she moans at the pleasure from what he is doing to her. he reaches down and parts her legs and places his hand between them and strokes her your wet abbs for you jehtro she moans as he strokes her harder and faster jethro she moans please she starts to beg as he contiues and kisses her passionately
what do you wan tabbs he asks her? tell me abbs. she arches against his hand jethro i want you inside me now she begs as he puts on the condom tells me what you want abbs he teases her and strokes her harder jethro please i i iwant you inside me now she screams and thrashes around his hand how about this he says as he lowers his mouth to her and licks her jethro please she begs easy abbs i wont give you no more than you can handle he starts licking her again she screams just as his tongue comes incaontact jethro easy he says as he tkaes her he thrusts him self deep inside her moaning at the pleasure offeeling her under him and him inside her they climax togehter. ABBS!!! JETHRO!!!!!! he starts to come down wiht her and she looks at him and smiles I love you jethro she says.
I love you to Abbs.and you'll always be my Abbs he tells her