- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Life In Letters

C â€" Creating

Tony looked at the twins in their cribs. He couldn't believe that they had a hand of creating two perfect angels. They were both so special and he sometimes still couldn't believe that he finally had a home. He promised to these two children that he wouldn't miss anything in their lives like his own father and mother had done. There was no way that he would ever send these children to boarding school, so he wouldn't have to see them.

Sophia Danielle DiNozzo and Anton Dante DiNozzo were born a week ago and they were perfect. He had been in the delivery room and tears were sliding down his eyes as he looked at the two bundles of joy. He smiled down at his wife and kissed her. They were both born on a Saturday, so not only he was there, but also so were Gibbs, Abby, Ziva, McGee, Ducky and Jimmy. They all congratulated the happy couple and cooed and awed at the two babies.

Abby thought they were so cute and marveled at the fact that they were so cute. She said that Anton had Tony's nose and both the twins had his eyes. She hugged both the Dad and the Mom and both of them smiled at her happiness. She talked about all the things that she would buy the twins. Both of them shook their heads at her words.

Gibbs looked at the twins. "Now don't be like your Daddy. I don't want to have to slap the back of your heads when you grow up." He said with a smile to let the parents know that he was kidding.

Ducky watched as the parents interacted with the twins and smiled. It made him happy that Tony was happy now. He smiled at the scene in front of him.

Ziva watched the happy family and was glad that Tony found someone that would love him and happy that he finally had a little family. She would make sure that this family would come to no harm.

McGee looked at the babies and smiled down at them. He wondered if this is what he looked like when he was born and wondered too if this was what Sarah looked like. He was too young to remember when Sarah was born.

All of them said their goodbyes and left the newborns and their parents to themselves. They smiled back at them once again and left the room.

Tony smiled at his family. His family that he had made when he had been at NCIS and at his new family that was beginning. He kissed his wife and kissed his two children.

The End