- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Life In Letters

D â€" Disneyland

Tony had never been to Disneyland as a child. The only place that he had been with his Dad was Hawaii and he knew how well that went. His twins Anton and Sophia were seven years old and they were taking them to Disneyland. Their children were excited about going and so was he.

Tony took time off from work during the summertime to go in this trip. He didn't want his children to grow up the way he had to grow up. He wanted to be there for his children and wanted to go places with him. He never wanted them to feel alone in the world.

They got a hotel room suite that was close to Disneyland and put their suitcases down. He glanced at the children who were bouncing up and down with excitement. He couldn't wait either and he looked at his wife. He had told her that he had never gone to Disneyland and was excited too. She caressed his cheek and kissed him. Later she had cried for the little boy who was never good enough for his father.

They stood in line to buy the tickets and went inside to go on the rides. They would also go to some of the shows that were around the park. They had stopped to get dinner at one of the many restaurants scattered around the large park.

They would come back tomorrow to catch the rides and shows they missed and even maybe go on the rides that they have gone on before. Breakfast was at the hotel and while they were at Disneyland they ate lunch and dinner there.

They had stayed at the park and watched the parade and the children loved it. They even got to meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Jasmine, Ariel and other characters from their favorite Disney movies. Tony and Ellie had snapped what looked like thousand of pictures and smiled at their happiness.

This is what a childhood should be like Tony thought to himself. A parent is supposed to make their children happy and not send them away and ignore them, or even abuse them. They shouldn't be left alone in a hotel room while their parent was sealing a deal. Being left alone in a strange place to defend for themselves. They should be watched, comforted and most importantly loved.

He loved their time at Disneyland and loved that his children were happy. When he went to work he told his teammates about the fun that his children, wife and he had while on vacation. He even showed them pictures of their time in Disneyland.