- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Life In Letters

E- Elevator

The first time that he had seen Ellie was in an elevator coming to work. She was so beautiful and he had started a conversation with her. He had given her his card and had hoped that she would call him. He was in love with her at first sight. He stepped into the bullpen, threw his bag into his normal space and sat down. He watched the elevator as it went to the top floor and watched as she quickly walked to the Directors Office.

The second time that he saw her was in another elevator. This one was at the local courthouse where he had to give a statement for one of the cases that they had worked on. They had gone out to coffee and had started a conversation.

It was the second week that she had called and they went out to dinner. They talked about everything and anything. She was in love with him too. They had decided to date and see where it went from there. It would be a year until they got married.

Their first kiss was also in an elevator. He grinned as he remembered their first meeting. It was love at first sight for both of them that day. Who would have thought that he Tony DiNozzo would find love in an elevator, be married to her and have two beautiful children with her.

He had told her that he loved her and she in turn told him that she loved him. They were soul mates and they had found love in an elevator.