- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Life In Letters

F- Fireworks

Tony threw the ball as he played football with his twin seven-year-old children. Anton and Sophia were growing up so fast and they were so smart. Ellie had saved them a spot by spreading a blanket on the grass. As it was getting more dark he called to the kids and they went back to Ellie to sit down on the blanket.

Ellie smiled as she watched as her children and husband both came towards her. She was so happy with her life and never would trade it for anything. She had a wonderful husband and two beautiful children.

Tony sat down next to his wife and kissed her. They settled down and watched as the fireworks began. Tony watched as the fireworks went off in the night sky and stole a glance at his wife's face as she too watched the fireworks. He grinned at her face. There were fireworks when they had met again too.

He glanced at the twins and saw them oohing and awing at the fireworks display and smiled. Like his wife he too was happy and wouldn't trade this for anything. He had a wife that loved him for who he was and not for who he pretended to be. He had two beautiful children who loved him. He was truly a lucky man.

When it was over they made their way towards the car and got inside. It would take some time to get out, but that was okay. He had a fun time being with his family playing football with his children and watching the firework display.

When they got home they read the children and story and then put them to bed.