- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Someone is playing a deadly game with NCIS, but who? And you'll never guess who'll have to deal with the deaths and the torture, how much will Tony have to pay before the team make it?
HI!
HI GUYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY, IT'LL TAKE ME SOME TIME TO UPDATE BECAUSE I'M KINDA SICK AND DEALING WITH MAJOR HEADACHES, BUT ENJOY FOR NOW!

Tony woke, startled by the sound of his alarm, he sighed and turned over to his side, then suddenly got up and headed to his kitchen.

After he got everything done he left for his car closing his door gently behind him, sirens, yawns, lawnmowers and everything you hear in the morning was there, all to routine.

Tony drove and drove until he was at NCIS HQ at 7:30am, then stopped to say hi to his colleagues.

'Hey Zeee-vah, McGoogle'

'Hey Tony' Tim replied and so did Ziva.

'What'd you get up to last night McGagger? You look tired?'

‘I was killed by a level 59 Warlock’ Tim said, shaking his head.

'Right...' Tony took a breath.

CRIMESCENE

Gibbs walked over to the diced and cut body, sighing, he went over to Ducky.

'Hey Duck, Time of death?'

'1 hour, maybe 30 minnutes ago' Ducky sighed, 'Jethro, I found this in the Marins pocket' he handed Gibbs a small note,

'DON'T MESS WITH ME AGENT GIBBS' Gibbs read, shocked.
He looked around unaware someone was watching,

'What does it say, Jethro?'

'Back to NCIS NOW!' He told the team and head for the car, gulping.

NCIS HQ

Tony walked straight to his desk, sighing as Gibbs headed to Vance's office, he sat on his chair staring at the mysteriuos blue, big, fancy box that lay on his desk, he held it awkardly and began to unwrap it.

No one was around so Tony quicky took the red ribbon off and opened the box, just then Gibbs stormed out of Vance's office, looking unhappy.

He was surprised to see Tony looking at the box and opening it,

'TONY!' Gibbs yelled, 'Haven't you learnt you're lesson from the plague yet!?' Gibbs ran over to Tony.

Tony was shocked, he stared at the box and was speechless, Gibbs walked over to see what was up.

In the box wre pictures of Tony at his home, at work, at the bar, and then there lay a messege.

'YOU FIRST'

'Oh...' Tony shook his head,

'What the hell?'

'Oh, this is not good, DAMN IT!' Gibbs cursed, DAMN IT!'

'What going on boss?'

'I don't know Tony, I honestly don't' he picked up his cell and dialed a few numbers, then spoke.

'Ziva,get McGee back here'

He shut off his phone and took a deep breath,

'Tony, head to Autopsy, get Ducky, Palmer, Ziva and McGee when they get here, to Abby's lab, don't tell anyone what's going on, if you see Vance just tell him I'm running and erron'

Tony just nodded, 'Yeah, boss, okay...' I will Tony mumbled to himself...

Tony walked over to Autopsy, waiting for the elevator doors to open, they didn't...