- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's happening... all over again
Tony pressed the buttons on his left again to see what was goin on but didn't realise that someone was behind him...

Suddenly Tony felt a sharp pain in his shoulder and back, when he reached done to feel what it was his hand came back with blood and got twisted,
someone twisted Tony's hand and pushed him to the wall. Tony groned at the pain in his shoulder but tried to fight back, as he reacher for his gun one was already pointed at him.

'Agent DiNozzo, I suggest you don't do this' a cold voice said softly,
'You will regret it'

Tony reached over to hold the pain in his shoulder,

'Who are you?'

'That's for me to know and you to find out... soon, now be a good boy and hand me your gun'

Tony had no choice but to doo as asked, he put his free hand on his hoister and gave the man his gun, Suddenly, Tony started to feel dizzy, he couldn't stay on his too feet much longer he stumbled against the elevator doors and dropped his gun before he could hand it over.

'Now now, I knew an airborn drug would do it' the man laughed, revealing his face to Tony after taking of his mouth-mask.

Then suddenly all that Tony couldn see was darkness...

No voices

No sounds

No pictures

No dreams

No people

No nightmares

No one...

Just

Pitch

Black

Darkness

NCIS HQ

'Duck, you seen Tony?' Gibbs asked coming down from the stairs and into autopsy.

'No, Jethro, the last time I saw him was this morining at the crimescene, why? Is there something wrong?'

'No, it's just that I sent him here, to tell you to meet us in Abby's lab'

'Maybe he just needed some fresh air'

'I'll call him' Gibbs picked up his cell and dialed Tony's number then when there was no answer, stepped through the elevator doors, he was shocked...

There was blood on the walls and floor of the evelvator and the smell of a long gone drug...

He picked up his cell,

'Tim, get Ziva, Abby down here, and get Vance'
Then he shut his cell

McGee knew this was important, Gibbs used his FIRST name, like when Gibbs called Tony Anthony, you knewq it was best to liston then.

He went over to Ziva's desk,

'Ziva, we gotta go autopsy'

'Why?' she replied,

'Gibbs orders' he sighed, 'I'm gonna go get the director...'

'Director?'

'Get Abby, will? please?'

'Sure, sure'

McGee sighed again and walked over to Vance's office, no one was at the deskk so he knocked on his office door.

'Come in'

'Director... Uhh'

'Yes, agent McGee?'

'Director.. Umm... Agent Gibbs said for me to tell you to come down to autoppsy...'

'Why? somthing wrong?'

'Uh.. I dont think so'

'Elaborate?'

'I umm not sure what to say'

'Agent McGee...'

'Sorry, director, he just said he needs you down there'

'I'll be ight there'

He walked over to autopsy with McGee, both nervous...