- Text Size +
It was her first day and she was very nervous. She had heard a lot of things about Supervisory Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Now she was about to meet the man in person for the very first time. New Agent Lisa Ann Trident checked her reflection in the metals doors of the elevator her hair was fine her makeup looked good and her clothes just fine Id badge in place and laptop ready to go ,it was the latest model used by NCIS. Her shoulder length coppery red hair pulled back in a slight ponytail she steps off the elevator with a deep breath. Here goes nothing she thinks.
She notices the man that people have been telling her to look for and he does not look in a good mood. Yes i know that and i want it today please thank you he says hanging up the phone as she stops in front of his desk. Jerk. he says to the phone.
Good morning she says as shes the second one there Gibbs was the first.
Yes can i help you he says looking up into her hazel eyes as she notices his ice blue ones. Uh she i am agent Lisa Trident reporting for duty sir. she says and almost salutes.
Agent Trident you my new computer person ? Yes sir she says holding out her hand for him to shake it. He takes hers and she answers that'd be me sir. agent Trident don't call me sir. Of course agent Gibbs sorry.
He takes her in red hair and all and hes intrigued by the hair beautiful he thinks to him self. but unfortunately off limits.
Agent trident have you all your qualification taken care of he asks her.
Uh no sir i don't i need to do my firearms proficiency for you . she answers back. OK lets go get that taken care of now he says while no on else is in.