- Text Size +
She wakes up several hours later to find that he has gotten up off the sofa nd is nowwhere to be seen . jethro she calls out? Yeah he answers from the kitchen poking his head around the doorframe, you need something babe he asks. Nope just you she says as he comes back into the livingroom and sits on the sofa. How do you feel? he asks her sitting down next to her mush better she answers. what time is it she asks looking at her watch good lord midnight its that late. yes he smiles reaching out to caress her cheek you slept a long tim emy love her tells her. she scoots over next to him on the sofa and snuggles up to him. mmm how long has it been since we've had any fun she asks with a seductive smile. to long he says rasisng her face tohis as he kisses her passioantely. true she says as she takes his hand to lead him to her bedroom. he lets her and then reaches down to pick her up. jethro she laughs as he heads towards the bedroom. he smiles ashe lays her down on the bed. what he says i cant help it if i cant keep my hands off of you he says reaching out to remove her tshirt. she laughs an kisses him passioantely. through kising and petting they manage to get each others clothes off as he pushes her gently back on the bed. God lisa its been to long for me ive been wanting you like this all week. he says as he takes her breasts into his hands and palys with the nipples as he kisses her she moans at his touch and arches up into his hands jethro you drive me so crazy touching me till i cant stand it as he lowers his mouth to her breasts and one of his hands travles down to her womanhood as he slides his fingers inside her she arches her hips up to meet his hand jethro please she moans as he slides his fingers in and out of her and strokes her ever so slowly he smiles at her easy baby there pelnty more he kisses her breast and licks its nipple jethro she begs please jethro please!! easy lisa your hot arent you for you jethro she moans as he continues to stroke andtease her she begs him please oh god jethro please!!! your wet baby all wet! oh god she moans jethro icant take much more she says as she arches her hips upward so he takes her into his mouth she screams jethro as he claims her with his tongue . he licks her lick she an ice cream cone and suckles her. jethro please she begs him her hands grasping his hair holding him to her. you want it dont you baby?
yes please jethro she say as he slides his penis into her she moans out jethro oh god jethro she arches her hips up to meet each and every thrust of his into her. she wraps her legs around his waist to draw him even deeper inside of her.JETHROOOOOOOOOOOO she screams as she climaxes over and over again. Which send him over the edge with her lisa baby he moans as he climaxes into her, he ccollapses on top of her. god baby you needed me didnt you he says as he strokes her face?
yes jethro i guess i did. next time darlin tell me you want me and how badly youneed it he smils at her. ok darlin i will. as they fall asleep sadited