- Text Size +
Gibbs lead the way to the elevator, Agent trident i read in your file that you were a marine sniper. Yes sir i was she says. He smiles to help self at that though now he has three on his team. Ok agent trident, she holds her hand up to stop him sir she says knowing he doesn't like it but says it anyways, would you please call me Lisa i prefer that she smiles at him. Ok Lisa he says on one condition that you stop calling me sir, he returns the smile which makes her heart skip a beat at the gorgeous smile he has. k Gibbs she calls him. they get downstairs to the gun range in the basement. she has her weapon a new sig sauer p 239 she hardly ever used a handgun before and it felt strange to her on her hip. He states now we have to see how well you can hit your targets he says handing her a set of protective headsets put these on and take a few shots for me he says as he puts his on. she does the same with hers and draws her weapon and fires off a few rounds for him. Damn she says the gun feels so foreign to her. She hits the target but not as well as she would have liked. He taps he shoulder for her to stop as he removes his headgear. Not to bad he says but not all that great either. she looks at him and tells him I've always used a rifle never a handgun Gibbs it feels a little strange in my hands. ok he says i seen how you were firing and its a good stance, but your stiff arming it. see let me show you he says as he replaces his head gear. she does the same and he pulls his sig and fires off four to five shots all nice and neatly grouped together. shes amazed at that, he see he says taking off hie head gear yes she says doing the same. I watched you he says come here he says stand in front of me and i'll help you he motions for her. She comes and stands where he tells her. now turn and face the target point your weapon like you are going to fire it he tells her, he steps right up behind her and puts his arms around her and helps her to aim the gun and get used to holding it. She gasps to herself at his touch he feels so strong and well built against her,she could feel his manhood up against her and his arms around her, she so wanted to lean back into him but that would be inappropriate to do so she focuses on what he was saying he mouth was right at her left ear. ok he says Lisa now try as he puts her headgear on she does and hits the target like she was supposed to. Gibbs thinks to himself wow i shouldn't have down that she so toned and god she has a nice tight ass and hell i cant do anything about it he was turned on and intrigued by her, maybe one day hell be able to he thinks.