- Text Size +
As they come back into the bullpen they notice that the others have arrived. Kate and Tony are having usual petty arguement. Gibbs looks her and says sometimes i feel like a high school principal with these two he winks at her. she smiles Morning boss says senior field agent anthony DiNozzo morning gibbs says catilin todd. tony wheres McGee? asks gibbs, dentist appointment boss. right, kate tony meet our newest agent Lisa trident. Nice to meet you says Kate shaking her hand same here she replies.
tony good to meet you he says. She smiles ah so you are agent Dinozzo good to meet you,she turns to gibbs *signs so this is tony dinozzo ive heard about?* Gibbs shocked look on his face at her signing replies in sign yes it is. and smiles back at her. tony look at kate that was about me wasn't it? Knowing you tony yeah i think it was as the elevator doors open a man steps off and starts randomly shooting. Gibbs yell everybody down as he reaches for his weapon tony and kate hit the floor. Lisa reaches for her weapon and fires and misses takes for second shot and takes one in the sholuder Lisa gibbs yells as she struggles to remain on her feet she aims and fires one handed hitting the suspect right between the eyes as she collapses in gibbs' arms. Lisa he says stay with me, and presses his hand to her wound. suspect neturalized gibbs and passes out. Lisa!! gibbs yells as she places his hand on her cheek. oww she moans as she comes to in the back of the ambulance gibbs is holding her hand. easy lisa he says i'm here. Gibbs she moans? yeah lisa he answers how bad is it she asks him looking up at him seeing the tears in his ice blue eyes as they fall down his cheeks she reaches to wipe them away with back of her hand. He closes his eyes at her touch. I'm ok gibbs i'm alive. Yeah he struggles to say.
i know but you should've listened to me and we wouldn't be in the situation as he takes her hand and kisses it then places it between his as he strokes hair. as the ambulance pulls into the Bethesda naval hospital she looks at him and says don't leave me Gibbs he leans down and whispers call me Jethro with a small smile as the medics wheel her into the er. He follows. Sir your not allowed back here say a nurse, gibbs pulls out his id thats my agent i go where she goes . Sorry agent gibbs didnt recognize you byall means.
as he arrives in the examination room shes already placed in the hospital gown docotrs are working on her right shoulder. How is she dr. gibbs asks?
she'll be fine agent gibbs with plenty of rest. We are haowever going to keep her overnight to replace the blood loss she will be relesed in the morning but must not stay by herself for a few days. Gibbs looks at her and smiles she smiles back and drifts off to sleep