- Text Size +
He watches as she silently sleeps he pulls his chair next to her bed. all the others had gone home. He leans back in the chair and drifts off to sleep holding her hand.
she starts to toss and turn in her sleep, mumbling at first no please don't. NO! she screams out jerking her hand from his grasp waking him, Lisa he thinks suddenly waking up and standing by her bedside, he looks at her and realizes shes dreaming. NOOOOOO! LT. Shirley please don't I don't think of you in that manner!!! she protests sitting up suddenly in bed looking wild-eyed at him.he takes her into his arms, easy Lisa you are having a bad dream he says soothingly as he strokes her hair.
Gibbs she says with a frightened look on her face.I'm here Lisa and please call me Jethro he says kissing her cheek softly you are safe he tells her, as he sits on the bed. He continues to hold her as she cries softly. Jethro I'm sorry for causing you to miss time with your family she says. No its not a problem he smiles sadly at her, there is no family for me to go home to. Jethro I m sorry I didn't know she says hugging him .
He returns the hug its ok not to many people know much about my personal life. Would you like to tell me about your dream? he asks pulling back from her embrace to look at her. you can if you want and i wont judge you he says reassuringly as he caresses her cheek with his hand.
Yes she says hesitantly i will but no one else must know about it. ok? she says with a sad smile.
it all started when i transferred out of the mp dispatch to being an mp officer. she says as she looks at him. he smiles and says go on patting her hand. My co was Lt Daniel Shirley, seemed nice and friendly he told me tha the would teach me what i needed to became a full time mp. he started teaching me the basics till it was discovered i was really good at using a snipers rifle. he smiles as she says this. Lt Shirley took me under his wing so to speak. taught me everything about being a sniper.
well one day in the barracks there was only the two of us. he came up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders and started
caressing them and i said lt what are you doing? she looks at Jethro and sees him tense. she says i turned and tried to get way from him, but he was persistent she says as a few tears fall down her cheeks, he reaches out to her you dont have to continue if you don't want to taking her hand in his,I m ok Jethro she says as she holds his hand as she says he had me cornered up against a wall and was trying to kiss me and undo my fatigues, i was trying my best to fight him off, if it hadn't been for gunnery Sargent Andrew Weber Lt Shirley surely would have ........trails off with a deep sigh raped me right there in the barracks. Weber pulled him off of me and almost beat him to death. shortly after that happened i left the marines. she sighs dejectedly as he takes her into his embrace as she starts to cry. He strokes her hair and back its ok Lisa he wont mess with you while i am around I'll protect you no matter what, he promises her.
Jethro how can you promise something like that? you don't know know me well enough she says. you are part of my team he says and my team my rules.