- Text Size +
Good morning Miss Trident the doctor says as he comes into the room. Um dr. its actually agent trident she says with a small smile. O right sorry he says well Agent Trident i am letting you go home tody on one condtion that you do not stay by yourself he says. do you have anyone that you can stay with. No she says delectedly all my family is in tenneessee she tells him.Docotr she'll be staying with me says gibbs i'll keep an eye on her he says with a smile. as she looks at him shocked at what he had just said. ok then agent trident let me change your bandage and get your release papers started and then you are free to go. he sys as he goes out to retrive tn nesscassery medical supplies.
Jethro i cant let you do that she says i hardly know you and we only met yesterday. Hey Lisa its ok i have plenty of room so dont worry its no problem he says as the dr returns with the medicals supplies he needs as he bagins to change her bandage ok do this at least once a day to keep it clean and help keep the risk of infecion down. Ok she says as jethro leaves i'll be back in a few mintues he says as he goes out into the hall he pulls his cell phone and call s her landlady to arragne for her to have some clothes and personal items brought to NCIS. yes she fines and she ll be staying with a friend he tells he as the dr comes out. you can go bak in agent gibbs.
thanks doc he say as he goes back in listen i'm going to run out for some coffee can i get you a cup?, sure she says that sounds wonderful right no. Ok how do you take it? black and strong and starbucks if it snot a problem. nope no problem he tells her be back as quickly as possible as he goes out the door.
wow how did he do that she thinks to herslef as she waits for him to return