- Text Size +
She was waiting for him when he returned with coffee, she was reading a magazine when he came in she didnt hear him approach until he was s few feet from her.Lisa he says as he stands there holding two cups. good lord jethro i didnt even hear you come it she says jumping slightly. sorry he smiles didnt mean to startle you holding out the coffee. Thanks she says taking it and takes a sip just what i needed. What are you reading asks.
looking at the magazine in her lap? Ship bulders weekly she says looking at him. Well are you ready he says? yes she says slowly getting up and reaches for her purse. As they head out the door the she looks at him jethro she says you dont have to do this you know. I know that he says but you are part of my team now and i am the boss so you have to listen to me. And what i say goes he smiles at her. she smiles back ok jethro but i'll go as long as i am not an impostion. no you wont be an impostion to me i wouldnt mind the company he smiles at her. as they get on the elevator and
go down to the first floor to head out to his car in th parking area.
she starts to tire some, he looks at her and offers her his arm you ok he asks? yeah just getting a little tired she says taking his arm. almost there he says reaching the black dodge sedan and unlocks the door for her and helps her in. goes around and get in himself. Jethro i need to go by my place to pick up a few things. Nope already done i called your landlady and she brought a bag for you. jethro why are you being so nice to me after the things ive heard about you?Oh he says looking at her what did you hear.
that whe one of youragents went against orders like i did i would be placed on desk duty for a month or more. Now why would i do that to the agent who saved us all? I dont know she says as he starts the car and pulls out of the space. He reaches over and takes her hand lisa im not going to sit you down for desk duty he says if it wasnt for you more of us could have been shot or killed. Jethro im sorry its just i am so worried right now about doing the right things to stay here at NCIS i listened to rumors , sorry she says.
Its ok he says taking and kissing the back of her hand i forgive you he smiles at her as he pulls inot his driveway.
nice house she says as he stops the car. thanks its not much but its home he says getting out and going around to help her out of the car.
jethro are you sure this is a good idea? she asks him
Why wouldnt it be? he replies its wither here with me or still stuck in the hospital. yeah your right she says as they head up the front stairs.
he unlocks the door for her and lets he enter first and then he follows right behind her. She goes and sits on the sofa and sighs. you ok he asks sitting next to her yeah im fine just tired is all as he leans back he reaches out and pulls her into the crook of his arm you rest he tells her.She lets him and feels so safe and secure in his arms. she looks up at him with those hazel eyes and he returns th elook with those gorgeous ice blue ones of his,he lowers his mouth to hers and kisses her passionately
she retunrs that kiss as they break the kiss he says wow.